Start ‘em or Sit ‘em 2023-2024 Thread

The weird world of fantasy.....needed 11.5 points from QB Hurts to move into the semifinals.....as a passer he scored 1.72 points, but as a runner he scored 20.2. So a legitimately awful game proved to supply more than enough.

The weird world of fantasy.....needed 11.5 points from QB Hurts to move into the semifinals.....as a passer he scored 1.72 points, but as a runner he scored 20.2. So a legitimately awful game proved to supply more than enough.
Let‘s goooo Gandy

Stevenson if hes healthy? I have white if jacobs is no go
..any waiver wire flex pickups worth a shot?

Stevenson if hes healthy? I have white if jacobs is no go
..any waiver wire flex pickups worth a shot?
Not much on the wire if you already have Zamir. Spiller is getting some work for LAC but they could easily go back to heavy Ekeler. Ty Chandler is probably scooped up.

Denver has been a sieve against TEs so that give Henry the nod for me. Hudson should have a safe floor with Chase out and Pittsburgh will relinquish some to TEs. Schultz no thanks, Cleveland plays the TE well and Stroud looks like he'll be out again.

Not much on the wire if you already have Zamir. Spiller is getting some work for LAC but they could easily go back to heavy Ekeler. Ty Chandler is probably scooped up.

Denver has been a sieve against TEs so that give Henry the nod for me. Hudson should have a safe floor with Chase out and Pittsburgh will relinquish some to TEs. Schultz no thanks, Cleveland plays the TE well and Stroud looks like he'll be out again.
Agree with this. Henry also a great end zone target

Eh, probably take a flyer on Kyler…obv best “go off” potential but safe play is Browning.

Really good DST options for you. NYJ will probably be on the field forever so I’d go Donks.

Browning @ Steelers?
Mullens vs Lions?
Kyler @ Bears?

Jets D vs Skins?
Broncos D vs Pats?
Bears D vs Cards?
In the league where I lost Herbert I'm going to roll with Mullens over Stafford this week. I like him with JJ, Hock and Addison better than Browning on the road without Chase for sure. I think Kyler beats them both however. I think he and Fields have a good duel this week. 1) Kyler 2) Mullens 3) Browning.

Jets and Broncos are 1 and 1A, I'm using each in different playoff matchups. I like the fact that the Donks still have something to play for as the tiebreaker. Bears a distant third for reason noted above.

Eh, probably take a flyer on Kyler…obv best “go off” potential but safe play is Browning.

Really good DST options for you.
NYJ will probably be on the field forever so I’d go Donks.

I am literally a defense hoarder. Do you know a good clinic :D

In the league where I lost Herbert I'm going to roll with Mullens over Stafford this week. I like him with JJ, Hock and Addison better than Browning on the road without Chase for sure. I think Kyler beats them both however. I think he and Fields have a good duel this week. 1) Kyler 2) Mullens 3) Browning.

Jets and Broncos are 1 and 1A, I'm using each in different playoff matchups. I like the fact that the Donks still have something to play for as the tiebreaker. Bears a distant third for reason noted above.
So Steelers will keep trying? Kinda wondering if they've given up on the season. I wonder if Bears do the same after last week's gut punch (also don't know how they let up 350 to Flacco, but one can concoct concerns for all of these defenses)

So Steelers will keep trying? Kinda wondering if they've given up on the season. I wonder if Bears do the same after last week's gut punch (also don't know how they let up 350 to Flacco, but one can concoct concerns for all of these defenses)
If you can call the last 3 weeks trying lol, then yes. Watt still wants his sack stats and Tomlin still wants his winning record streak intact. It's the last home game of the year so there will be some urgency. The lack of Chase is a huge minus IMO compared to the other two.

I'm going to make my friend (who I co-manage our team with) go with Kyler because we're facing the top seed so we need highest upside.

Sounds like Jets and Broncos are about equally solid. My friend found out that Mike Clay ranked the Jets number 1 and he has a crush on Mike Clay, so we'll probably end up going Jets.

I had only picked up the Broncos anyways because my opponent had Vikings D and I knew he'd want a good defense haha, but I wanted to give them a closer look though, too. I'll keep them and let him have the Bears (I have Jax in case we make it to Week 18 where they play Panthers, but thought about picking up Bears over Broncos at least to play keep-away) or whoever else.

I like Likely. Lamar has replaced Andrews with Likely. Im torn between Engram and Likely myself.

Also, Austin Ekeler or Ty Chandler?
Chandler is an easy choice OTHER than Detroit strength on defense is the run D.

Still would lean that way though.

My reasoning is Knox, Shakir, Cook, Davis and Diggs. The matchup is ripe but the target share is hampered with Knox and Cook stealing lots of targets. Game script calls for lots of 2nd half runs once Buffalo gets a 2-3 score lead.

I like Likely. Lamar has replaced Andrews with Likely. Im torn between Engram and Likely myself.

Also, Austin Ekeler or Ty Chandler?
Ekeler.

Detroit solid against the run…certainly stronger than Buffalo. Ekeler a major force in the passing game, figures to be even more of one with backup quarterback and injuries at receiver.

Chandler is an easy choice OTHER than Detroit strength on defense is the run D.

Still would lean that way though.
Only argument I can see for Chandler is game script argument. But Ekeler gets a softer run defense and is the better receiver weapon. Imo Ekeler is better choice

Tyreek thoughts!?

They play in 4pm window.

Tough situation if he's declared out at 2:45.

Tyreek thoughts!?

They play in 4pm window.

He did practice Thursday and yesterday whereas he didn't practice at all last week. That he was a game-time decision and testing out his ankle last week suggests that he was already close to playing. No need to play him vs the Jets, evidently, hopefully they were just saving him up for the upcoming big opponent? I mean he even played a little after he was injured vs the Titans (still got 10 points!) I think it's worth risking it. I do have Demario Douglas ready to go just in case in the evening game. Maybe see if you can pick up Demario or Devante Parker in case Tyreek can't go.

Tyreek thoughts!?

They play in 4pm window.

My opponent has him. Sadly, he’s 100% playing as of this moment. Barring a pregame walk through hiccup he’s playing. Will he be 100% I doubt it. Does 80% Tyreek scare me absolutely. I wish my opponent would bench him. I fear the rain and weather for Dak. Tyreek feels like he’ll use the weather to his advantage some how. L M A O. What a freak.

My friend who i help manage has a crush on Matt Berry so he‘ll probably want Zamir unless someone maybe has strong opinion for Aaron or Demario?
Berry has Jones rated two spots higher. I think he has the higher ceiling with pass catching and TD equity. Zamir with a higher floor as he’ll get all the RB work while Dillon will take some of the work in Green Bay, including potentially stealing goal line work.

It’s the old upside vs safety play. Depends on your matchup and who else you have with upside.

Berry has Jones rated two spots higher. I think he has the higher ceiling with pass catching and TD equity. Zamir with a higher floor as he’ll get all the RB work while Dillon will take some of the work in Green Bay, including potentially stealing goal line work.

It’s the old upside vs safety play. Depends on your matchup and who else you have with upside.
Zamir/Jacobs made the Love list and Aaron was relegated to the little others bit at the end. I find it odd that his rankings contradict that. Appreciate your input.

Add Achane into the mix! No Mostert!

Who you starting half PPR?

Wilson Jr
Goedert
Romeo Doubs SNF game
Noah Brown

That’s the options smh

Back