Stafford And Lions and Rams oh my!

I disagree completely and would rather have Jimmy G.

maybe if Jimmy was ever on the field. At least ya can count on Mitch playing. I can’t see why anyone would want to have Mitch but I do think shanny offense be fine with him, gotta think they aim higher than that tho.

If that happened how idiotic the Rams would feel for the Goff contract

I think they gotta be feeling that way regardless, don’t they? It a compliment to how well run and coached they typically are to be making playoffs in spite of paying him way more than he worth!!

I think they gotta be feeling that way regardless, don’t they? It a compliment to how well run and coached they typically are to be making playoffs in spite of paying him way more than he worth!!
And they can't get out of it til after 2022 season, even then it's 8.6 milly to the cap

That's actually a decent shout. I bet he could maximize Mitch. I'd rather have Mitch than Jimmy if I was a 49er. Higher ceiling.
It is entirely true. He is a QB that needs to be on the move, clean reads, etc. Nagy tried to implement a fucking algorithm of an offense that Mr. Trubisky just does not have the IQ to succeed in across 4 quarters.

Hell look at the Saints loss. Mitch had 1 run, 1. Allen ran like 18 times I think v. Baltimore lol

It is entirely true. He is a QB that needs to be on the move, clean reads, etc. Nagy tried to implement a fucking algorithm of an offense that Mr. Trubisky just does not have the IQ to succeed in across 4 quarters.

Hell look at the Saints loss. Mitch had 1 run, 1. Allen ran like 18 times I think v. Baltimore lol

msybe it was on Nagy but it sure seemed like Mitch decided at some point he wasn’t gonna take off and run as much, i thought it was a business decision then when he came back from the benching appeared he was more willing toward end the season, like he figured out “oh shit, I need a contract!”.

Mitch needs to be on the move to Canada.

I have no interest in my QB running all that much. Even Allen as big as he is will have a shorter career from all the hits. Don't even get me started on guys with slight frames like Lamar and especially Kyler Murray who flat out won't last long.

I have no interest in my QB running all that much. Even Allen as big as he is will have a shorter career from all the hits. Don't even get me started on guys with slight frames like Lamar and especially Kyler Murray who flat out won't last long.

lamar ain’t that slight, plus having 8-10 really good years a whole lot better than having none which what he have if he was stationary. I think ya need to have that these days, I rather they not use it real often but even as great a thrower mahomes is his ability to take off makes him that much more dangerous.

lamar ain’t that slight, plus having 8-10 really good years a whole lot better than having none which what he have if he was stationary. I think ya need to have that these days, I rather they not use it real often but even as great a thrower mahomes is his ability to take off makes him that much more dangerous.
Lamar has to run because he can't throw at all. The difference between him and guys like Mahomes and Wilson is that those guys scramble to buy time to throw where Lamar's best attribute is his speed.

Lamar has to run because he can't throw at all. The difference between him and guys like Mahomes and Wilson is that those guys scramble to buy time to throw where Lamar's best attribute is his speed.

I wouldn’t say he can’t throw but he def isn’t a starting qb without his legs. I’m not sure if Murray is? I know that offense sucked the weeks he was banged up and not running around. I think he throws a good ball but at the moment that offense far to dependent on him making plays with his legs imo.

I wouldn’t say he can’t throw but he def isn’t a starting qb without his legs. I’m not sure if Murray is? I know that offense sucked the weeks he was banged up and not running around. I think he throws a good ball but at the moment that offense far to dependent on him making plays with his legs imo.
If you aren't a starting QB without your legs you are essentially saying he can't throw. As for Murray he won't last more than a few more years before that team is forced to move on.

If you aren't a starting QB without your legs you are essentially saying he can't throw. As for Murray he won't last more than a few more years before that team is forced to move on.

no I’m not. He can make throws, just not consistently enough to be a starter without his legs.

far as Murray id say I agree if they continue using him in the same way I just don’t think he can hold up, he way smaller than Lamar. I think he has throwing from pocket or scrambling more to throw than run upside, I’m not sure they have the right coach in Arizona?

Why not for a rental like Mitch though? Dude gives you 3 good years and kick 'em to the curb. He is a pro bowler.

how many times has he gotten the chance to fail on a big stage? Lions havnt afforded him many opportunities which I don’t think his fault. If he goes to Indy I could see myself taking a stab at a colts future, I think he would be fantastic in that offense, his arm talent has never been deniable imo.

Stafford has never been a good road QB, but I could be wrong on record.

Stafford has never been a good road QB, but I could be wrong on record.

I don’t think you are, I don’t think his record on road, outside, or vs winning teams is good at all! I just dunno how much the blame he shoulders for that and how much the fact he has never gotten any kind of support that winning qb’s get?

Why not for a rental like Mitch though? Dude gives you 3 good years and kick 'em to the curb. He is a pro bowler.

I don’t think hardly any teams are worried bout whether a guy can have a 15 year career or only 7-10! Don’t see why ya can’t treat it like every other position and use them up while they have it!! Why not? Still think there better options than Mitch but don’t disagree niners could compete with him at qb.

Lions are the worst organization in sports. Definitely not all Matt's fault. I hope he goes somewhere and wins. I loved the guy.. It's just a good time to let him go for both sides.

crazy they have overtaken browns for the undisputed leaders at being the worst! Just sad. All it takes is one or 2 good hires in front office and head coach but they can’t seem to get it right, don’t think they did this time either.

I like watching him play, his talent is undeniable. Certainly makes sense for both sides. Lions are years away from thinking bout being competitive since I think they just wasted 2-3 more years hiring the kneecap biter!! Stafford only got so much longer before his talent starts to dwindle. Let him go to a good franchise and see if he has what it takes in big games! The bad problem is the draft picks lions get will be wasted with this coaching staff, did they really hire Anthony Lynn as the OC? Jfc that awful.

crazy they have overtaken browns for the undisputed leaders at being the worst! Just sad. All it takes is one or 2 good hires in front office and head coach but they can’t seem to get it right, don’t think they did this time either.

I like watching him play, his talent is undeniable. Certainly makes sense for both sides. Lions are years away from thinking bout being competitive since I think they just wasted 2-3 more years hiring the kneecap biter!! Stafford only got so much longer before his talent starts to dwindle. Let him go to a good franchise and see if he has what it takes in big games! The bad problem is the draft picks lions get will be wasted with this coaching staff, did they really hire Anthony Lynn as the OC? Jfc that awful.

Hahaha you sound like me.

I kind of like Lynn though,,,not gonna lie...like BAR said, at least he isn't managing the clock.

i don’t think he worth a fuck, I swear for years I thought he came from the defensive side based off his decisions! I’m sure he a great guy, I don’t want him designing or calling plays tho!!

They threw it on the market over the summer of 2019 I believe, then took it off due to backlash..I think, I am not too sure....then listed it just now..I guess they ready to get the fuck out.

I was being serious. Like does he keep a place downtown. Are there serious pimp pads in the city city is what I meant

The city city has only a few areas that you want to stay in. Foxtown area where the tigers and lions play are right next door to each other basically is a good area. Pockets of areas. You just gotta know where you are going. Like anywhere else in the USA city city areas.

Definitely a lot better than it was 20 years ago. Now, when you get out of the downtown area and hit the streets you better have a gun.

The city city has only a few areas that you want to stay in. Foxtown area where the tigers and lions play are right next door to each other basically is a good area. Pockets of areas. You just gotta know where you are going. Like anywhere else in the USA city city areas.

Definitely a lot better than it was 20 years ago. Now, when you get out of the downtown area and hit the streets you better have a gun.

lol. There spots in stl where one street perfectly fine, then a street or 2 over you better watch your ass! Lol.

Back