Sources indicating TOR@PHL game was fixed...

• Thread starter Thread starter joebrensports
  • Start date Start date
J

joebrensports

This game was played in FEB I believe and had a huge line move. Word is Donaghy got into hgue debt from betting football in late December. Sources are indicating this was one of the early games in the scheme to be fixed.

April 6th game

Opened 1-191
Closed 2-191.5

January 15th game

Opened Philly 1-192
Closed Toronto 1-192

One thing is...we are going to hear rumors up the ass. I have ben trying to find games. I just like the detective work..lol. There will be rumors everywhere but this is fun.

The line went towards the Raps and they won...on the 15th...MLK day..matinee on a Monday

Both games were not really close. The MLK game was actually a huge blowout. I watched the entire game in April because I had Toronto. I remember the huge movement in that. Nothing stood out to me in that one, but that's probably cause it wasn't close. It wasn't as close as the score indicated.

If this was in-season I could run off a bunch of games that I thought were shady. That Knicks game in MSG was with Marbury FTs at the end. I remember a stretch of about 1 week to 1 1/2 weeks when Derron Williams missed some questionable free throws in late game situations. He also made some questionable plays. In the playoffs, the GSW/Utah series stands out.

I apologize, i went off memory instead of checking back before posting.

It was the January game.

I thought I heard that Mike.

He did 5 playoff games this year. I'll get the list in a bit.

I know the FBI is in this, probably less because it's basketball than because they now say it's low-level Gambino stuff.

Still, the NBA needs to get this under wraps and soon.

Not only that, the longer this thing goes, the worse it is for us bettors.

two bulls game that stick out to me where the game that chicago was at golden st and the ben wallace headband game where the knicks were down 24 to us and almost came back to cover a fat number we were laying to em.

outside of those two bulls game ... knicks and heat in MSG and game 3 of playoffs this year between Suns and Spurs.

im still playing detective.

billups, deron willaims, and stephon marbury i question and refreee eddie f. rush, as well.

Not only that, the longer this thing goes, the worse it is for us bettors.

I think this cuts both ways. This is good for us, because any dodgy shit these pricks had planned for the coming season, thats gotta be off the table now. Spotlight on them, we'll likely have a good as officiated season as we're ever going to get.

Back