****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Should have scored but I think his 1st intention was to pass for the teammate who would have had open goal

Almost could have come back to the foul but maybe refs decided Denmark had been fucked enough by var already!

I took Germans to the semis just because getting a plus number on home soil is worth the risk to me. Only a unit though but that will be an incredible atmosphere. It'll be in Stuttgart.

I took Germans to the semis just because getting a plus number on home soil is worth the risk to me. Only a unit though but that will be an incredible atmosphere. It'll be in Stuttgart.

I picked Germany to win it in bracket contests but I feel Spain are the better and more complete team. But should be a fun game! Hopefully goals

Frenchies are saying France will revert to a 442 formation they haven’t used lately for the game agrainst Belgium. Instead of 433. Usually they have a settled team for the KO round, not this time so it will be interesting

Frenchies are saying France will revert to a 442 formation they haven’t used lately for the game agrainst Belgium. Instead of 433. Usually they have a settled team for the KO round, not this time so it will be interesting
French are unsettled, Belgium fans booing. Should be great! Whole side of the bracket should be after Spain and Portugal likely progress.

Other side I like your chances. Hell if you get to the semis there's no reason you couldn't beat the Dutch (I have Austria to make it to the semis, just a price)

French are unsettled, Belgium fans booing. Should be great! Whole side of the bracket should be after Spain and Portugal likely progress.

Other side I like your chances. Hell if you get to the semis there's no reason you couldn't beat the Dutch (I have Austria to make it to the semis, just a price)

Belgium defense could be the difference. No one plays at a top team/top league. Only way they have a chance is if they park the bus and not give France space I think

Based on current form in the group phase I believe Austria has been the best team in this side of the bracket. Good opportunity for a surprise team to go to the final. And maybe win it like Greece 2004!

Haha saw that all three of their goals in groups came before the 30 minute mark

Should have bet that but really didn't think England would concede and same guy scored two of them

Well enough is enough, play by play turned off, every play "should have been a yellow card on Slovakia" lol Pink Floyd now my new commentators.

Back