****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Sorry I still don’t get why there was no goal
Won't get another explanation til HT but Clattenburg said there could have been two potential fouls which is curious. He's been pretty quick to point out when refs fuck up so far. Maybe Oliver is his buddy, not sure. I still bet there's a push in the back on Schmeichel

Won't get another explanation til HT but Clattenburg said there could have been two potential fouls which is curious. He's been pretty quick to point out when refs fuck up so far. Maybe Oliver is his buddy, not sure. I still bet there's a push in the back on Schmeichel
I just played it back 3 times in super slow mo the goal scorer fouled the defender in the back on his way up and the defender then knocked keeper to the ground, it was a foul good call.

He's the number one ref in Premier League, I'm not a fan but you know the English refs are going to let them play at some point. He ain't settling for diving, that's for sure.
The EPL IMO has the worst referees & VAR setup in the world. I don't include MLS officials as I don't consider it a pro league, lol.

Reactions: KJ
I think UEFA consider him 1 and Taylor 2

Taylor disallowed the go ahead goal that the Dutch would have taken the lead against France and got reamed but UEFA said yesterday it was the correct call. Think it was the offside for GK obstruction

I much prefer Taylor to Oliver, obviously as a City fan I see those two fuckers more often than I'd like to lol

The EPL IMO has the worst referees & VAR setup in the world. I don't include MLS officials as I don't consider it a pro league, lol.
Obviously it's subjective, everyone hates refs. My least favorite is that fucker Lahoz or whatever his name is in Spain

Well that lightning was close enough lol, fuck that

No greater place than an open field with that shit sitting next door basically

Well KJ, how‘s your day going :)
Great, been up since 1:30, had to wait for meaningful tennis until 5am but was able to get in on a couple 0-0 games in the African Cup, whatever it's called. Those matches are 3am and 6am here so they roll right into the 9am/noon Euros then the 3pm/6pm Copa matches. I'm sure I'll crash before all of that's over

Great, been up since 1:30, had to wait for meaningful tennis until 5am but was able to get in on a couple 0-0 games in the African Cup, whatever it's called. Those matches are 3am and 6am here so they roll right into the 9am/noon Euros then the 3pm/6pm Copa matches. I'm sure I'll crash before all of that's over
You gotta sleep some time! Unless you wanna be like that guy from Fight Club i guess

You gotta sleep some time! Unless you wanna be like that guy from Fight Club i guess
I haven't intentionally been waking up so early in the morning lol. I laid down at 3 yesterday then next thing I know I'm waking up at 11 last night. Took some sleep enhancements to get me to 1:30 at least so 10.5 hours, hopefully that plays tonight. Would love to be able to stay awake until at least 9, got some sugar on hand just in case

Ha just realized Peter Schmeichel is in studio for Kasper's game, he seems like he's doing pretty good about not being biased at all

Ha just realized Peter Schmeichel is in studio for Kasper's game, he seems like he's doing pretty good about not being biased at all

Now I gotta worry about under after all of that

Hardly any chance the u1.5 holds up now but don't make me sweat u2.5

I am still stunned we won this easily. Almost no sweat. Can’t say if it was because we were very good or Italy very bad. Probably mix of both!
It was more Swiss being good, that goal at the beginning of the half absolutely took their souls

Back