****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Olmo coming to City is another rumor. Only three I've heard as firm rumors are him, Kimmich and the GK from Lazio

Mexico v Ecuador should be great tonight, Mex have to win to advance, Ecuador can play for draw. Match is here so the pro-Mex crowd will be insane

Wish the US game tomorrow was in the Sporting KC stadium instead of Arrowhead but I guess the extra 25k tickets are kind of important

Agree on foul… agree on turner… I’ll just CCV and Horvath also sucked on the 2nd goal
i know I'm a little late getting back to this, but while I couldn't see or watch everyone discuss this the other night or the next morning, I saw NO ONE discussing that as a foul. Perhaps, American prognosticators on Fox and XM 157 should spend more time discussing bad breaks or outright miscalls than trying to say Central and South American platers and countries in their native tongue? Maybe it's just me?

i know I'm a little late getting back to this, but while I couldn't see or watch everyone discuss this the other night or the next morning, I saw NO ONE discussing that as a foul. Perhaps, American prognosticators on Fox and XM 157 should spend more time discussing bad breaks or outright miscalls than trying to say Central and South American platers and countries in their native tongue? Maybe it's just me?

I think Holden in the moment of the goal said this might be coming back for a foul, but thats all I heard about it outside of this discussion.

Who is a worse manager? Berhalter or Southgate? Both pf them are out to lunch and have no idea how to utilize their talents. Southgate obv has more talent to work with so by default it is him. But at the end of the day all I care about is USA>

Who is a worse manager? Berhalter or Southgate? Both pf them are out to lunch and have no idea how to utilize their talents. Southgate obv has more talent to work with so by default it is him. But at the end of the day all I care about is USA>
What makes it suck so badly here is watching Jesse Marsch run circles around us with Canada.

What makes it suck so badly here is watching Jesse Marsch run circles around us with Canada.
I had Oh Canada on ML vs Peru. They were beaten all around except where it mattered most, the scoreboard. Thank goodness for that red card. But, yea, Marsh will serve them well overtime.

I had Oh Canada on ML vs Peru. They were beaten all around except where it mattered most, the scoreboard. Thank goodness for that red card. But, yea, Marsh will serve them well overtime.
I should have said he's already getting a lot more with a lot less. I mean they somehow finished with 4 points in the group while only scoring 1 goal but he somehow had them believing all along that they could advance. And here we are.

Usually I pop in and ask these types of questions every 4 years, making an exception and going 2 now.

Also - after every game pretty much went under in COPA I decided to jump on the under last night in Austin.

Venezuela is a bunch of shits - they were pressing big time up 2-0. Is that normal? Fuckers cost me a big parlay with the other game under.

what do we see here in the 2nd half of Portugal Slovenia?

Slovenia +954
Portugal -184
Draw +221

o1' -104
u1' -112

Portugal -1 +109
Slovenia -1 -129

liked how the end of the 1st half opened up a bit. Still not sure Slovenia scores, though. Will Portugal get 1 or 2 in the final 45? Maybe laying the 184 is the play?

They're clearly lining it like it's going to end 1-0 Portugal, need Ronaldo to get his goal so others can get involved. He's going to cost his team by being so selfish, just get it out of the way.

hard to argue with you. A case in point was Bruno play at United before Ronaldo came back vs when he came back to United and then when he left. Outside of Pepe, everyone is scared of 7.

Reactions: KJ
Commentator said that was Ronaldo 60th direct free kick in euro\WC: only 1 goal scored

Not so impressed with Portugal today

Back