****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Georgian billionaire said he will reward the players 10 millions for qualifying

20 if they beat Spain!

Big money for most of these guys playing on lower table teams or even 2nd divisions

Can't see it but at least you know they will leave everything on the pitch

Georgian billionaire said he will reward the players 10 millions for qualifying

20 if they beat Spain!

Big money for most of these guys playing on lower table teams or even 2nd divisions

Can't see it but at least you know they will leave everything on the pitch
USD?

is goalie a puss for not coming out after half.
I can see where it might be hard to lift your arms with a rib/shoulder injury, but it didn't look that devastating to me.

Even beating Uruguay might not be enough

Looks like tiebreaker is goal difference

Beat Uruguay 1-0 and Panama beat Bolivia 3-0 and USA are out (I think)

Group Stage Tie Breakers Copa America

1. The tied team with the greater goal difference in all of the group matches. Goal difference is calculated by subtracting the goals conceded from the goals scored.

2. The tied team with the greater number of goals scored in all the group matches.

3. Head-to-head record between the tied teams, considering only those matches played in the group stage between the teams level on points and the above goal difference/goal scored criteria. This tiebreaker to be defined according to the following order:

• Greater number of points obtained in the group-stage matches between the teams in question
  • Greater goal difference in group-stage matches between the teams in question. The goal difference is calculated by subtracting the goals conceded from the goals scored.
  • Greater number of goals scored in the group-stage matches between the teams in question.
4. Fewer red cards.

5. Fewer yellow cards.

thoughts on the tackle (I thought it was an obvious foul) from behind by #6 silver-haired dude for Panama where we lost the ball, and they came down to tie it 1-1. Also, thought Turner was one step out of position on the shot. He never reacted when the shot taker made one last touch three feet from his previous when he drove it into the corner.

thoughts on the tackle (I thought it was an obvious foul) from behind by #6 silver-haired dude for Panama where we lost the ball, and they came down to tie it 1-1. Also, thought Turner was one step out of position on the shot. He never reacted when the shot taker made one last touch three feet from his previous when he drove it into the corner.
Agree on foul… agree on turner… I’ll just CCV and Horvath also sucked on the 2nd goal

USA Scenarios
Here are some scenarios that would allow the Americans to play in the quarterfinals as one of the top two teams from Group C:

— The U.S. must beat 15-time Copa champion Uruguay on Monday in Kansas City, Missouri, if Panama beats Bolivia in a game that will be played at the same time in Orlando, Florida. Bolivia has lost 14 straight Copa games after a 5-0 loss to Uruguay on Thursday.

— The U.S. could advance with a tie against Uruguay if Panama and Bolivia also play to a draw and the Americans have a better goal difference than Panama. The Americans would advance with a tie if Bolivia beats Panama.

— The U.S. could advance even with a loss to Uruguay if Bolivia beats Panama and the Americans have a better goal differential than Panama and Bolivia. The U.S. is plus-one, Panama minus-one and Bolivia minus-seven after Thursday's games.

Reactions: KJ
That was so deserved
Very much so, I expected the Swiss to play well and give a good game but not to this extent they are I won't say dominating but rather controling the game. With Italys weak offense I can see the upset here.

Wouldn't be shocking to me

I guess it's possible England somehow put it all together randomly tomorrow but if they don't they could be in a dogfight in that one
I have no faith in England, they are lost under Sir Gareth, when he is gone they will instantly become a better team. I am already on Slovakia +1.5 + Spain Even 50/100

Reactions: KJ
It really upsets me that Kroos is retiring. I don't get why. He'll have 50 more years to live, why not play out the remaining capable years instead of wasting them?

Not like we're going to see it again until HT, we didn't get much of an angle to see anything

Feel confident Kimmich will finally be at City next season, this was the first year I can remember that we didn't have a German player

Back