****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

God that's hilarious

Belgium team total over is a no brainer, not posting it on my thread but it's a pretty big play

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Even if this score holds out they will hold 0 tiebreakers going into last game, you would think they would be pushing for more goals so they can try to control their own destiny, I think this is this teams last kick at the cat some of these big names are prolly playing their last games at this level.

Going to have big plays on US team totals tonight. If we can't score goal against the 69th ranked team in the world, we ain't scoring againt the rest of the group. 4-0, 5-0, 4-1 type match is what I expect. Our back line is trash except for the LB who is actually elite. As in possibly best in the world.

I really can't say a positive thing about Bolivia.

I’m in Quebec and the local Fox station (Burlington, VT) has pre-empted the game for non-stop weather coverage because there’s a chance of a tornado. What the fuck?

The same woman is on the Fox channel and the ABC channel in Burlington. I don’t get it. And she’s reading stuff off her cell phone.

Why do Croatia look like they're standing in cement (yes they're old AF) when they need 3 points to advance. Kinda figured they'd give up chances but I've never seen Italy look like an offensive juggernaut. Ever. Only reason they haven't scored is likely because none of them have seen such little defending.

Hey KJ, by the look of your posts it is not necessary for me to watch the Italy/Croatia game that I taped today. Sounds like I didn't miss anything same old boring no offense Italy.

Hey KJ, by the look of your posts it is not necessary for me to watch the Italy/Croatia game that I taped today. Sounds like I didn't miss anything same old boring no offense Italy.
It was insanely Italy in the 1h, Croatia did what they needed after Modric failed at a penalty, yet that score was as incredible as I've ever seen at an international competition. Then the last awarded minute tells you all you need to know. I was kinda heartbroken pulling for Luka.

By the way, Luka's are starting to take over the world and this could be what people are talking about at the Pentagon

Dodgy penalty in the first place, yes he got the Achilles but he was being grabbed in the dick. I'd laugh if I didn't lose money on it.

Announcers are in love with Poland as is Clattenburg

Back