****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I think it is a little bit of a surprise, but after watching the game Danes are not what I thought they were, I prolly over estimated them in my personal rankings, neither of these teams are contenders IMO. Cheers !!
I feel stupid in retrospect thinking they could score a 2nd

No it was a good play, I was with you they had chances in the 1st half for a 2nd and I fully expected them to score 1 in the 2nd half, they all of a sudden went to sleep for last 30mins of game.
True they deserved to get equalized. Very poor with the ball in the 2h

I really only played their goals because they've stung me so much in the past thinking they'd basically do what they did in the 2h today

Prolly gonna dive on England team total. They might score 4 in the 1h or zero, hate betting on goals with the most conservative cunt on the planet coaching them

I'm still waking up and catching up on texts and emails. Getting into the day is pretty much a 2 hour ordeal and I don't drink coffee

game turning into a joke Slovaks falling to the ground like they being picked of by snipers, ref is a joke pathetic display by players.

That match was worth the 2 hours of sleep I got

Belgium are done, they completely failed as the #1 team in the world at an extrordinary level

No 6am match today so just some trivial surfing

Amazing how close Liverpool and Everton stadiums are to each other. A true derby.

1718727568003.png

Goes without saying they'll likely get at least 25 shot attempts in the 2h, would probably be a great prop bet if you have it. I'm not putting any more on these bums, just hoping they can find the back of the net with 2-3 of them.

Back