****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not going to press it but that goal sets the tone for a few more me thinks

And lol at that stat that Spain have scored 9 times in the first 30 minutes in their last 6 matches, kinda felt like they had to score there or lose the match

Not going to press it but that goal sets the tone for a few more me thinks

And lol at that stat that Spain have scored 9 times in the first 30 minutes in their last 6 matches, kinda felt like they had to score there or lose the match
Even tho Spain scored 5 goals in each of last 2 games I figured this to be a 1-0 2-1 type game, doesn't look like they are slowing down could see 4 or 5 again. Meanwhile I have Croatia leading 4-2 in the diving dept. lol. BOL KJ.

LOL this is a carnival

Please score Croats, this is the best I've seen Spain since I started paying attention a bunch of years ago

If you ever want to fade a spot, look no further than a soccer match that's supposed to be epic

This is going to be a Dutch shooting gallery now against a bus

Highly encourage Netherlands corners live if possible

Much needed even though that ended my corners bet. It was a good wager, just so many opportunities for corners that didn't work out.

Had to figure L'Oranje would figure it out, should have taken their ML after they conceded

Not Austria?
No, I think Poland are Lewy and a very bad squad. Austria 3-0 sounds about right...that said they did have opportunities today but I think Austria defending is much more clean than the Dutch.

Pretty fun group considering they can all completely destroy themselves

No, I think Poland are Lewy and a very bad squad. Austria 3-0 sounds about right...that said they did have opportunities today but I think Austria defending is much more clean than the Dutch.

Agree, I think Lewy is a bit overrated these days, best days are behind him, Austria should handle the Poles.

France too?

True stars on England are Bellingham and Foden yet Kane seems to be the face of the squad on NBC

I can see either an insane run or an implosion, doubt there is much in between

Back