****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

If no goal at 90 minutes I'm going to throw a red chip on o2.5 for RM

That's all it's worth but pretty sure they get at least 2 chances

Too much time wasting that didn't get the extra 2-3 minutes most refs would give

City should have put this team out to pasture. I know we'll meat yet again next season

Well that ends the club season… euros 2 weeks from yesterday
Next year Club WC is going to be bigger than any PPV event

And CL is going rogue with the new rules

Going to be interesting even without betting

Pretty bad that we're higher odds than Mexico considering we check every box imaginable in head to head

Other than coaching. Posited it above, Will not be shocked if US are being run by Pep in 2026. It's all falling in to place if it actually happens.

Head to head without a draw line I put Spain -4.5

Portugal lived off CR7 for years but they are simply not that good

I have to really strongly disagree with you here. First Portugal would likely be favored over Spain in a neutral venue. Portugal hasnt lost to Spain since 2010 ( all draws but 1 out of 7 games). Spain lost to SCOTLAND just last year in a Euro qualifier

Second I think Portugal has probably the 3rd most raw talent in Europe

Leao, Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes, Bernando Silva, Nuno Mednes, Joaoa Palhinho, Pedro Neto, Diogo Jota, Goncalo Ramos, Vitinha, Cancelo and Joao Felix (plays well for Portugal). I could go on with other players but they have world class players sitting on the bench. Four of those players are some of the biggest names rumored for transfers this summer. There was a time Ronaldo made this team good, but I would say that is not the case for about 4 years now and I would say they should be one of the favorites in 2026, not just this tournament.

Im pretty surprised you would say Portugal isn't that good, when two of its best players are two of the best players on City

Last edited:
Mbappe to RM has to be a blessing in disguise to the rest of Euro futbol

What's nuts is RM doesn't even need him

When’s the last international tournament that Germany started with 2 guys from Bayern starting? 3 from leverkusen

Back