****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I might make an exception to watch this!

i believe West Ham are owed 5m if Arsenal win the title in next few years, only way their players are motivated is if they get some of this money. Also Moyes last game. But should be easy Man City win regardless. 4 or 5-0

I might make an exception to watch this!

i believe West Ham are owed 5m if Arsenal win the title in next few years, only way their players are motivated is if they get some of this money. Also Moyes last game. But should be easy Man City win regardless. 4 or 5-0
I'm rehabbing my ankle, like it need tender love

It hurts

Can't blame the Spurs players looks like they gave their best, just couldn't put it in the nets. But were not helped by the dead atmosphere inside the stadium, commentators said they had never seen anything like this with the home fans not supporting their team going forward to score, super quiet.

I don't think it was just people online, even Postecoglou said these last few days showed him what he needed to change. I think he said fragile foundations. Inside and outside the club. Outside majority of fans wanting to lose, he even went at a fan yesterday who kept telling Ange to throw the game. And inside he said some in his staff openly talked about playing the reserve or kids to lose the game.

Seems a good guy and a winner, if he can't make all the necessary change he needs to root out this loser mentality I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away sometime soon. But looks like he wants to try to fix it

Yeah I listened to some podcasts today and they said it was odd.

Meh ok - agree to disagree lol

What did you think about ange after the game?

Sounded a bit like conte used too
I thought he seemed upset but I also thought he realized he had a tough job to do. We don’t know what happens behind the scenes - they’re always blaming the organization and that feels like an excuse to me. Work on set pieces and don’t lose 4/5 and barely sneak by Burnley and there’s nothing to be upset about.

Big surprise in the France list!

Ngolo Kante back. After 2 years of being left out and injured, now playing in Saudi

Euro starts in 1 month!

England are pretty much dialed in

I would like England to finally win something but question marks on the defense and goalkeeper compared to France for example

Not so confident with Switzerland this time, the coach is not good. I fear the worst

I would like England to finally win something but question marks on the defense and goalkeeper compared to France for example

Not so confident with Switzerland this time, the coach is not good. I fear the worst
Jude and Phil are flat out in the zone

Not even sure GK will matter

Vinicius maybe. But who cares about these awards? Waste of time

I didn't know about rodri left out, another good reason for not giving importance to these. But who was nominated? I'm curious now

Jude and Phil are flat out in the zone

Not even sure GK will matter

Let's see if Foden can replicate his man city form for England. Different role, he has never been as great for England.

Offensively they will score but when it will be one goal games in quarter semi or final I'm waiting to see

France not the best example actually because the 2 CBs who should start are Konate and Upamecano, both who have not played much lately and not in great form

Let's hope we have leaky defense and plenty of goals!

Yeah I listened to some podcasts today and they said it was odd.

Meh ok - agree to disagree lol

I have no idea if Postecoglou will stay 1 or 3 more years, but it was stunning to see him so furious and unhappy this week, also very blunt in his criticism of the club. These are some of the same things Mourinho and Conte said but they did after leaving the club.

Anyway, let's see if he can build good foundations and how is backed in the transfer market to make the changes he wants. I see you have a new director of football too. Busy summer window to come!

We have more than 10 shots on target. To be a fly on the wall in that locker room right now...

Pochettino out at Chelsea

Makes no sense. Just when they started to play very good these last few months and end the season on 5 wins to clinch Europe

I had them going for 3rd or 4th next season with finally some stability, now I'm not sure let's see who they pick

Last edited:
Tomorrow Europa League final

Leverkusen favorites as they should be, but I have been very impressed with Atalanta, not sure Leverkusen should be this big of a favorite, I am tempted to pick the Italians +200 to lift trophy I think they can do it

But if Leverkusen win, perfect season could become a reality for them because they will be huge favs in the cup final on Saturday

Spurs vs Newcastle in 3 hours or so

Should have goals in this one. Season just finished, should be an open game, tactics should be to go and have fun, give australians fans a few goals. I like over 4. I can see a 3-2, 4-2 or 3-3 type of game

Reactions: KJ
Spurs vs Newcastle in 3 hours or so

Should have goals in this one. Season just finished, should be an open game, tactics should be to go and have fun, give australians fans a few goals. I like over 4. I can see a 3-2, 4-2 or 3-3 type of game
Oh I like this. How much will the regular teams actually play though? And does it even matter?

Oh I like this. How much will the regular teams actually play though? And does it even matter?

No idea! Everyone that made the trip should play some minutes.

But thinking more on this, let's be careful, long travel and jet lag, players not very motivated to play this one and risk injury before summer competitions.

But 80'000 spectators, I still expect they want to give them goals with defense optional. I think!

Reactions: KJ
Back