****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Just wait til we get to this new club WC and the tiebreakers

I think the list of participants is already set! But apparently the players association has just asked fifa to think more about it and maybe change the proposed format so we may hear more about it

I think the list of participants is already set! But apparently the players association has just asked fifa to think more about it and maybe change the proposed format so we may hear more about it
It's an annual thing right? Replaces the club thing that no one can watch because it's always in Asia or somewhere far away?

It's an annual thing right? Replaces the club thing that no one can watch because it's always in Asia or somewhere far away?

Has to be in a year with no Euro, Copa or World Cup if they do it in summer

Every year seems impossible but I guess they will want to do it as often as possible for max money. I think nothing set in stone yet

Also I wonder about quality of play in hot weather in June/July in USA with players who would rather have holidays after a long season

Has to be in a year with no Euro, Copa or World Cup if they do it in summer

Every year seems impossible but I guess they will want to do it as often as possible for max money. I think nothing set in stone yet

Also I wonder about quality of play in hot weather in June/July in USA with players who would rather have holidays after a long season
It's literally the definition of a money grab. A competition that basically handed a trophy to the European champions is now some massive tournament because these dudes don't play enough futbol as is

Yes and 2025 was supposed to be one of rare summer where players get complete rest with no summer tournaments with national teams. Not sure they will be happy to play with almost no rest after end of season

Good for US fans but these could look like glorified friendly games. Unless players can earn extra big money!

Leverkusen easy away win. 3 games left!

I do think Atalanta could make it interesting in the final, really fun team to watch and in great form, beating AS Roma today just like Leverkusen beat them over 2 games this week

Leverkusen easy away win. 3 games left!

I do think Atalanta could make it interesting in the final, really fun team to watch and in great form, beating AS Roma today just like Leverkusen beat them over 2 games this week
Thanks for not scoring a 2nd to royally fuck up my parlay

I just wanted 2

Yeah I wish we had scored one more for a less stressful end of match. Had one good Martinelli chance

But I think Arteta has been adapting his tactics away to the top teams this season. Much more compact, not leaving space, less adventurous. It has worked well but we haven't scored many goals, sorry!

Have seen at least 15 people taking the afternoon off on Tuesday for this match and that's just among a small group of Phx and Houston City fans

Thank fuck it's on USA and not streaming

Liverpool, back in the lead

3-3! Keeps the top 4 Spurs hope alive but barely.

Need 6 pts this week and a Villa loss at Crystal Palace. Not impossible as Palace are in great form but looking very difficult of course. Looks like Ange wants to go for the win tomorrow! If Spurs win tomorrow some more fans will want him out!!!

If Spurs win tomorrow, I will cheer for Spurs next time they play in a final!

Oh most Spurs fans want a clear Man City win tomorrow, not gifting the title to Arsenal

Ange's comments today are interesting looks like he really wants to win this one

No idea what happens!
City fans in my little globe of the world are taking tomorrow off and the tailgate has begun

I want goal differential but know it will take a 92nd minute goal to win

I don't think goal difference matters for you tomorrow, just need to win both games this week. West Ham in not great form, already on holiday, conceded 5 against Chelsea and Palace you will beat them easily

I don't think goal difference matters for you tomorrow, just need to win both games this week. West Ham in not great form, already on holiday, conceded 5 against Chelsea and Palace you will beat them easily
Ironically I'm on holiday as well

So many club members taking tomorrow off

Like we haven't won this shit before

That said I'm gonna watch 93:20 from 35 different angles this week

We still have a chance at 4th, I want a win.

Very admirable of you, I swear almost all the Spurs fans I read online want a defeat, some even saying they will want Ange fired if you win and hand us the title

What sucks is no guarantee of top 4 if you win. But may be worth trying. Arsenal CL journey this season earned us just below 100m, which is more than the past 5 seasons combined (which were a mix of EL and no Europe)

Very admirable of you, I swear almost all the Spurs fans I read online want a defeat, some even saying they will want Ange fired if you win and hand us the title

What sucks is no guarantee of top 4 if you win. But may be worth trying. Arsenal CL journey this season earned us just below 100m, which is more than the past 5 seasons combined (which were a mix of EL and no Europe)
Ya I want to win

More annoyed at blowing some of the games the last few weeks could have made it a real shot without needing a win here

I do think city win big though, in past spurs always played them well because of kane, he was literally the only reason, the whole team sat back and he just created chances out of nothing, under ange will be full attack and KDB will pick the lock

Fullback so important with this system, since udogie went down the left side been getting cooked every game

That first half was pretty cruel to watch as a fan

Not winning the possession battle is such a failure, I expect different in the 2h

Listening to Spurs writers, Alasdair Gold and Charlie Eccleshire as examples they always talk about how opinions in the stadium are extremely different than what you see on twitter.

I think there was a contingent that wanted to lose today for sure within the stadium - but by and large looking at peoples opinion on twitter to get a gage of the fanbase (any fanbase) is never going to paint the right picture.

If you go on twitter after a City loss, half the tweets are Pep has lost a step and its time for him to go. Haaland couldnt hit the red side of the barn. Etc, etc, etc...

Wearing a light blue blazer and a tie on Sunday

Probably need knee pads too, not just for goals but because jail

Listening to Spurs writers, Alasdair Gold and Charlie Eccleshire as examples they always talk about how opinions in the stadium are extremely different than what you see on twitter.

I think there was a contingent that wanted to lose today for sure within the stadium - but by and large looking at peoples opinion on twitter to get a gage of the fanbase (any fanbase) is never going to paint the right picture.

Can't blame the Spurs players looks like they gave their best, just couldn't put it in the nets. But were not helped by the dead atmosphere inside the stadium, commentators said they had never seen anything like this with the home fans not supporting their team going forward to score, super quiet.

I don't think it was just people online, even Postecoglou said these last few days showed him what he needed to change. I think he said fragile foundations. Inside and outside the club. Outside majority of fans wanting to lose, he even went at a fan yesterday who kept telling Ange to throw the game. And inside he said some in his staff openly talked about playing the reserve or kids to lose the game.

Seems a good guy and a winner, if he can't make all the necessary change he needs to root out this loser mentality I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away sometime soon. But looks like he wants to try to fix it

As for the title, it sucks. Came close hopefully we can keep challenging but no guarantee with this Man City machine. I think they haven't lost since mid december. Arsenal lost against West Ham around Christmas and that will be the difference

No need to beat all the top teams, but must be almost perfect against all the other teams to have a chance

Chelsea with a great end of season and likely to finish with a Europa League spot. Pochettino I guess has saved his job, did not look good a few months ago when he said he hadn't talked to the owners for months!

I can see them finishing 3rd or 4th next season

As for the title, it sucks. Came close hopefully we can keep challenging but no guarantee with this Man City machine. I think they haven't lost since mid december. Arsenal lost against West Ham around Christmas and that will be the difference

No need to beat all the top teams, but must be almost perfect against all the other teams to have a chance
I want to score 7 Sunday and you'll see all kinds of posts on FB

Back