****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Csnt find it now but someone tweeted a few months ago he could move to celtic in a few years and hibbs would win the spl

Not sure when was the last time Bayern have not won a single trophy! Should win one next season probably Leverkusen come back to earth a little

Feel like Tuchel fucked up with his late subs inviting even more pressure

Not sure when was the last time Bayern have not won a single trophy! Should win one next season probably Leverkusen come back to earth a little

Feel like Tuchel fucked up with his late subs inviting even more pressure
Feel like Kane’s hold up is too good to take him off in that situation

Feel like Kane’s hold up is too good to take him off in that situation

Yes. Also weird to take out your best player with the possibility of extratime

Tuchel out Bayern looking for a new coach

Possibly as well
Man Utd
Tottenham

Interesting summer to come!

Crazy ending! Everything went wrong for Bayern

Bet365

Madrid -175
Draw +350
Dortmund +400
I'm a little confused with the late Bayern offside, I get all the BS that went on but was he really onside? They were drawing a line from the hand to keep him on but I thought it had to be head/shoulder/knee/foot and the hand couldn't keep someone onside

On Swiss tv postgame they replayed it and freezed it and said very likely not offside. Lets wait for a good image with offside line on twitter

But ref should have let it play that’s the rule. Semi automatic offside technology it can be checked very quickly like the Madrid goal a few minutes earlier

To lift trophy

Madrid -334
Dortmund +250

Not sure the Germans will do it but I’ll be rooting hard for them, even if beating Madrid in a final will be super difficult

Won 5 of the last 10 CL
Winning all 5 finals they played

Yes. Also weird to take out your best player with the possibility of extratime

Tuchel out Bayern looking for a new coach

Possibly as well
Man Utd
Tottenham

Interesting summer to come!
Wait - there is a 0% chance Tottenham is looking for a new coach this summer

Wait - there is a 0% chance Tottenham is looking for a new coach this summer

Yes I think you should stick with him and give him more time. But Levy's solution last few years has been to fire the coach. And Ange wants players clearout and bring in players who will suit his system. If you do that, can't be firing him next season if it doesn't work instantly or it will be more lost time

I've read Man Utd now want to bring in players not specifically chosen by the coach, like the bad investments pushed by Ten Haag like Anthony

Also Spurs defense and set piece defending are scary. For Tottenham fans!

Yes I think you should stick with him and give him more time. But Levy's solution last few years has been to fire the coach. And Ange wants players clearout and bring in players who will suit his system. If you do that, can't be firing him next season if it doesn't work instantly or it will be more lost time

I've read Man Utd now want to bring in players not specifically chosen by the coach, like the bad investments pushed by Ten Haag like Anthony

Also Spurs defense and set piece defending are scary. For Tottenham fans!
They’re not gonna fire him… he has a really long leash. Unless next year starts as a disaster he will be with spurs for a long while

They’re not gonna fire him… he has a really long leash. Unless next year starts as a disaster he will be with spurs for a long while

I've been reading a lot of spurs fans not as confident as you and want him out. Minority but still not all are happy with his system

I like the guy he seems really nice but that defense and no improvement would have me a bit worried

Leverkusen still unbeaten on the season after a crazy finish again they love late goals

4 games left for a perfect season

@ Bochum
vs Magdeburg

EL final vs Atalanta

Cup final vs Kaiserslautern (just above relegation places in 2nd Bundesliga)
3 days after EL final

4 games in 2 weeks. Will they do it?!

I've been reading a lot of spurs fans not as confident as you and want him out. Minority but still not all are happy with his system

I like the guy he seems really nice but that defense and no improvement would have me a bit worried
I’ll fly to Switzerland and give you a handjob if he leaves or gets fired spurs this summer … it’s got no chance of happening

Should have worded this more carefully 😆 Not saying they will fire him!

Should have said Tuchel out 99%
Ten Haag 80%
Ange 10% with the way they are playing «fighting» for a CL spot it has to be more than 0%

Ok! I think I was influenced by the 20% vocal ones on fighting cock who want him out and some spurs fans on twitter. And the last results and performance especially Liverpool Chelsea Newcastle looked like players who didn't give everything for their coach
But big summer to come have to get it right on the new players

Leverkusen still unbeaten on the season after a crazy finish again they love late goals

4 games left for a perfect season

@ Bochum
vs Magdeburg

EL final vs Atalanta

Cup final vs Kaiserslautern (just above relegation places in 2nd Bundesliga)
3 days after EL final

4 games in 2 weeks. Will they do it?!
Read about this the other day. Great streak, got a few holes would love to see em in CL

Ok! I think I was influenced by the 20% vocal ones on fighting cock who want him out and some spurs fans on twitter. And the last results and performance especially Liverpool Chelsea Newcastle looked like players who didn't give everything for their coach
But big summer to come have to get it right on the new players
Ya, I think the quick start hurts him with some fans

But, they need a few buys

The back 4 is set. But need new backups at both fullback spots

Need a starting striker and dm

Good depth everywhere else, just need moves to put over top, like what arsenal did with rice last summer

Good depth everywhere else, just need moves to put over top, like what arsenal did with rice last summer
think they a midfielders in addition to the DM...would have thought Lo Celso would get more chances...

They will be next season

Keeping coach and their best player most likely, fun team

Some amazing late finishes
Yea, I’m learning still. I think I’ve shifted. WC is still so great for the obvious, country and the nationality requirements(insert joke)…

But Champions League is really tops. It’s so different…even to my untrained eye. I try and watch the top shelf leagues, but without really having a team it’s tough. My Southampton Saints get back up, maybe I catch fire

Reactions: KJ
Yea, I’m learning still. I think I’ve shifted. WC is still so great for the obvious, country and the nationality requirements(insert joke)…

But Champions League is really tops. It’s so different…even to my untrained eye. I try and watch the top shelf leagues, but without really having a team it’s tough. My Southampton Saints get back up, maybe I catch fire
Try watching a CL match then watching an MLS later that day and see if you can make it through the first half (Miami excluded)

Let's hope for Ange that Levy backs him in the transfer market and get the players needed. Also seems he wants a few players out not sure which ones after his latest interviews where he is not happy with some of them. I also think he needs to adapt his tactics a little, the high line against top teams have been suicidal, set pieces need a lot of work.

Top 4 actually still a possibility with Aston Villa in bad form and 2 difficult games left

COYS!

Let's hope for Ange that Levy backs him in the transfer market and get the players needed. Also seems he wants a few players out not sure which ones after his latest interviews where he is not happy with some of them. I also think he needs to adapt his tactics a little, the high line against top teams have been suicidal, set pieces need a lot of work.

Top 4 actually still a possibility with Aston Villa in bad form and 2 difficult games left

COYS!
Ya hes gotten a bit more frustrated as season went along

The set pieces one is big, its the one area better under conte because we had the specific coach for it, I hope he brings one in this summer

I dont see catching villa, would mean a result vs man city and I expect a lot of goals there

Lost out on CL the week arsenal and liverpool went out to German teams and England lost the 5th spot

I'm not super concerned though. when kane was here missing CL would always lead to stories of him potentially leaving, I dont see that happening with current squad, its young and rebuilding.

Ya hes gotten a bit more frustrated as season went along

The set pieces one is big, its the one area better under conte because we had the specific coach for it, I hope he brings one in this summer

I dont see catching villa, would mean a result vs man city and I expect a lot of goals there

Lost out on CL the week arsenal and liverpool went out to German teams and England lost the 5th spot

I'm not super concerned though. when kane was here missing CL would always lead to stories of him potentially leaving, I dont see that happening with current squad, its young and rebuilding.
Lo celso, Gil, PEH, royal are gone

Maybes:

Richardlson, Davies, skipp, Bissouma and Deki

I don’t think they pick up Werner either

Honestly I think good chance Aston Villa get 0, 1 or 2 points next week. If they get 0 or 1 and you win both you're in 4th place

Easier said than done, BUT:

At the new Tottenham stadium in 6 games vs Man City you have conceded only 1 goal. FA Cup last minute goal. In the league, 5 games 0 goal conceded which is insane!

• Angry
Also insane is Arsenal -300 at Old Trafford today. Man Utd have been conceding goals for fun but I can count on one hand the number of wins for us at Man Utd since I started supporting Arsenal 15-20 years ago. i only remember 2, one in league and one in FA cup. Should be winning but I don't expect it will be easy

German cup gives the winner an Europa League spot. Since Leverkusen won't need it it would go to the next best in the Bundesliga table. Something like the 8th team would get it instead of europa conference

Then yes EL winner gives you a CL spot.

To sum up, winner of EL will give Germany or Italy a 6th CL spot. Usually it would be a 5th spot but this season Italy and Germany are already guaranteed a 5th spot due to their uefa coefficients of teams in Europe

German cup gives the winner an Europa League spot. Since Leverkusen won't need it it would go to the next best in the Bundesliga table. Something like the 8th team would get it instead of europa conference

Then yes EL winner gives you a CL spot.

To sum up, winner of EL will give Germany or Italy a 6th CL spot. Usually it would be a 5th spot but this season Italy and Germany are already guaranteed a 5th spot due to their uefa coefficients of teams in Europe
Just wait til we get to this new club WC and the tiebreakers

Back