15 goals scored (90 mins) = 3.75 gpg
Only 1 scoreless half out of 8 played
All 4 games have involved both teams scoring

6 in Australia
11 goals scored (90 mins) = 1.83 gpg
5 scoreless halves out of 12 played
No game has involved both teams scoring

Half-time in the Aussie/French game: 0-0

That makes the 8th straight half in Brisbane to be drawn (6 x 0-0 & 2 x 1-1)

Last 3 x 2h in Brisbane have failed to produce a goal.

I hope Kane wins many trophies at Bayern. But he just can’t win today. 1 day later and win a trophy. It just can’t happe

Wild to see the average positions per team and the entire RBL team is on their own side the halfway line

He's still on the bench

Bayern obviously still treating this like preseason with 3 subs at HT but 69/31 possession and down 0-2 is nuts
I don’t think they were treating it like the preseason at all. The German super cup is important in Germany

I don’t think they were treating it like the preseason at all. The German super cup is important in Germany
I've never seen a team sub in 3 players at halftime in a really meaningful game. It's as important as the Community Shield is, some will take it moreso than others. No chance Bayern are taking out de Ligt and Pavard at HT if they really want to win. It's a trophy that's nice to have but not memorable.

Any angles tonight @BetCrimes1984 ?

I'm about to throw out the trends and just take under and 1h/2h draws in the final 4. All are tough to score on and for me defense reigns far supreme over creating goals with the teams that are left

Sorry, on the site too late for tonight's game. So with only 15 mins to go there's really nothing to say.

Australian games have continually been low scoring, but the 'but' for the semi is Australia has never failed to score barring their last game, and in that instance it took an unreal save by a French defender to stop them scoring an otherwise certain goal. I personally don't believe the Aussie/England game will finish scoreless, Think both teams will score at least 1 in that one, certainly Australia. England haven't really impressed me. Colombia played into their hands in that match after the latter went up 1-0. I'm surprised England are favoured as heavily as they are, but that's prob down to the fact they won the Euros last year, but I'm led to believe they're missing first choice players from that Euro-winning side.

My .02 - Hoping Aussie make it, be easier for Spain to win it all. Aussie's getting by on adrenaline, but Spain should have too much technical skill for them. England makes the final that much harder to pick, both in terms of goals and a side (tend to think an uglier game).

Reactions: KJ
My .02 - Hoping Aussie make it, be easier for Spain to win it all. Aussie's getting by on adrenaline, but Spain should have too much technical skill for them. England makes the final that much harder to pick, both in terms of goals and a side (tend to think an uglier game).
Spain are the class but that doesn't really translate to results. Will be an under match for me regardless.

LFG - draw +200 $10k to win $20k

betonline has limted me in many aspects - i've got no more than 100 in any live betting and when i tried to drop $5k on first half draw they limited me to less than one dollar - no joke

• Wow
i am watching this match and the action is much different than yesterdays match - i'd be shocked if we didnt have a few goals at least - doesn't bother me as if they each score one or two - draw is what i want

i am watching this match and the action is much different than yesterdays match - i'd be shocked if we didnt have a few goals at least - doesn't bother me as if they each score one or two - draw is what i want
It's the identity of this whole tournament. Insane action and no finishing

Alexi Lalas is the worst kind of drama, dude's gotta be one breath away from the end when he tries to make a point

Liverpool signing guys literally no one else wanted

Poch is doing work at Chelsea, curious how long it takes to come together. The makeover is incredible on paper.

Fwiw: no team to lose a WWC 3rd/4th playoff has yet totaled 2+ goals in regulation time.
Regulation time scores for the 8 losers (1991->2019): 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1

3rd/4th games involving the USA have averaged 3.66 gpg
3rd/4th games involving Sweden have averaged 3.33 gpg
3rd/4th games not involving the USA or Sweden have averaged 0.00 gpg

Every team to score first in regulation time has won the 3rd/4th playoff.

-------

Brisbane has been the lowest scoring venue in Australia:
7 games for 10 goals = 1.43 gpg
Last 3 games at the venue have ended in 0-0 draws.
Last 4 x 2h there have failed to produce a goal.
Last 9 halves played there have ended in draws (2 x 1-1, 7 x 0-0)

Last edited:
What a weird day

Celtic down to 9

City should have 10 goals, how Haaland has none is beyond explanation

Back