****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

did you watch them today? Thierry is actually useful and the others are just clowns now

Micah was the only clown at first and now it's half the set
Dude, we're America. We don't want soccer babble on set. It's clear that entertainment is the goal...

Not sure what you want. 3 analysts for a sport that is trying to gain traction will lose an audience.

That group on set is priceless for what we need. Think you're getting overly analytical and not seeing the big picture

we're america where sport is analyzed or it's not, maniaical laughter for two hours on set is not gonna gain any fans while some want to learn about the tactics of a new game

I feel like good analysis of soccer can gain new fans who might otherwise think that soccer is lamely just passing back and forth (like an old episode of The Simpsons), but I have more of a preference for analysis than most people, which is why I loved Dan Dakich for college basketball and hate Dick Vitale

we're america where sport is analyzed or it's not, maniaical laughter for two hours on set is not gonna gain any fans while some want to learn about the tactics of a new game
Tactics won't earn new fans

People have their minds made up before remotely turning to that show

I love the chemistry in there, it's refreshing. Honestly the last thing I need is tactical breakdowns. It's why Chuck and Kenny and Shaq work, we don't need breakdowns, we need to be entertained.

i don't think we need to be entertained by clowns, sport is enough

Frankly i am not by Inside the NBA, but i also think it is the worst product of any major sport

did you watch them today? Thierry is actually useful and the others are just clowns now

Micah was the only clown at first and now it's half the set
Thierry by far the best I agree

carragher does get a little excited when hes with them compared to Neville

I like micah, always need a punching bag who can go with the flow

Kate is a very good host

Reactions: KJ
I think soccer in general has moved so much further to being entertaining and informative than all other sports

Sky has neville/carragher on play by play and also studio work, micah and roy Keane are a great combo too, Jermaine jonas and peter crouch are both good, lineker only does motd now and internationals, I think is best host in sports

So much better than the keys, greys, and jamie Redknapp era

Also in terms of tactics, you can find better stuff on twitter at half time than on any broadcast for the most part

Thierry is very good at it though, can tell he takes his coaching seriously, he spots the smallest details that are leading to goals or even just attacking threat

I dislike how much I like him now, choose to only remember the barca years

So now transfers will start to come through

I wish city were more interested in declan rice, liverpool got a steal on mac allister, United are going for mount, only really leaves Arsenal as an option, and hes such a perfect fit for them

Kate is a very good host
General consensus from what I've learned is it's great. Reeled in the casual fan which is vital

Casual fan doesn't care about x and o. They need a reason to watch a 9-9 game at halftime and this set delivers

spurs need to sell a lot of players

Then bring in a goalie, raya has been mentioned a lot, a centerback to play with romero, and an attacking mid, which seems most likely to be maddison

Otherwise kinda set I guess, udogie coming in to play left back will be nice

City have doubled their offer to Ilkay, have to believe he stays as captain now

Likely only loss will be Bernardo to a Spanish team

Kate is a very good host

kate can speak multiple languages, but she can barely talk at times and messes up reads regularly. I guess i consider her at fault for what goes on between the idiots on her set, too, whether i should or not

Bundesliga coverage without the ESPNers is best to me, specifically the lead-in to games, though i think Ale is getting better if you can look past some of the dumb catchphrases someone told him he should keep repeating

Micah is fine, but when he was the only clown it was better than half the set doing it since Carragher is only serious if LFC are in there i guess

City have doubled their offer to Ilkay, have to believe he stays as captain now

Likely only loss will be Bernardo to a Spanish team
but none of them can afford a bocadillo so he probably stays with Pep getting let off the hook for each card-deserved tackle he puts in like this year

General consensus from what I've learned is it's great. Reeled in the casual fan which is vital

Casual fan doesn't care about x and o. They need a reason to watch a 9-9 game at halftime and this set delivers
the casual fan is watching the UCL final for the halftime show? What

but none of them can afford a bocadillo so he probably stays with Pep getting let off the hook for each card-deserved tackle he puts in like this year
We increased the offer from $150k/week to $300k/week

Prety sure he returns and rides off into the sunset as the captain. Pretty cool the last on is in the PL next season,. Pretty fund to now have a foundation.

Back