****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Onana is quite bad

Tottenham paid 18 million for a keeper out of the same league that j would take everyday over Onana

Holy smokes Portugal is kicking ass and taking names in Euro qualifiers

Didn't start a thread for them (at least these rounds, maybe I did earlier) because I took everything live, wanted plus odds on them with a little insurance on the team totals. No reason to post lines I got but on Portugal tt o2.5 and 3.5, Ireland tt o3.5 and 4.5, Belgium pk, Luxembourg pk

Lines I got obviously aren't available anymore but at least that's the gist. Hell Portugal wagers have already been graded. Betting against porous defenses can make for some fun crooked numbers

Sweating Celtic and Madrid like a degen of course.
Was pissed that it's the game CBS chose to show instead of PSG/Milan but looks like it's been pretty crazy

I even have Paramount Plus but for some reason can't get to a login spot on the tv so have to watch on the laptop which is annoying

Well that was a full flop sweat bet there. I was way too invested in a midweek, midday match there. Thanks for joining me KJ.

No Romero or van de Ven could be worrisome.
Davies is udogies regular backup and hes injured too, may not be back by weekend

Healthy and available defenders may be

Porro - who basically ran a marathon tonight
Dier
Royal
Phillips - 18
Hojberg?

How can you promote this by putting it on Peacock?

I'm not in stream mode so will watch the details

Also after the WS letdown we get the USL 'ship on Sunday here at Charleston

The sports buzz in the city is alive and well regardless of the Cards and Yotes

Good time to pick up Suns tix on the cheap

This Micah Richards/Clint Dempsey square off in the studio is so loot that no one will ever see

Was amazing!

Back