****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

i didn't get the volume but something about fucking his albanian mother then doing the thrust was GOAT material

Argentina only allowed 2 once in this tourney

To Colombia in groups, one was a peno, one was in 94th minute

They've played so fuckin open though in the games I've seen, wonder if that came down more to other teams issues, south america outside the big 2 are in a bit of a low talent wise

feels like everyone is the same behind brazil then argentina with a gap between those two until you get to Bolivia (and Venezuela probably as you said deserves to be in that bottom tier thanks to COVID or not)

Uruguay is suffering from Croatia syndrome, Chile even worse off

Argentina only allowed 2 once in this tourney

To Colombia in groups, one was a peno, one was in 94th minute

They've played so fuckin open though in the games I've seen, wonder if that came down more to other teams issues, south america outside the big 2 are in a bit of a low talent wise

the talent is down for sure( Chiles average age was like 31)

Ecuador should have had 2 at least onthem the other night

but , there is a huge difference whne you have Neymar, Firmino, etc running at you in space

the thing is Argentina can play really negative , like 2014 World Cup semis and finals

but , like you said this is. Rivalry game , and they’d get roasted if they sat back and lost 1-0 to Brazil

feels like everyone is the same behind brazil then argentina with a gap between those two until you get to Bolivia (and Venezuela probably as you said deserves to be in that bottom tier thanks to COVID or not)

Uruguay is suffering from Croatia syndrome, Chile even worse off
Brazilians were a bit better offensively, argues defensively, over the whole tournament

But agree completely what you said, hard to judge much against the other squads.

Brasil have played every game with at least 1 DM, usually casemiro, in a midfield 2

Argentina midfield has usually been a 3, with more ball playing retention but no outright dm, do they change and man mark neymar

not sure i agree with Argentina playing negative throughout, they've been dominating 1H as kj has pointed out and bet the shit out of tonight. That defense can't avoid equalizers though, happened against like everyone recently besides Uruguay and most recently Ecuador (who are very bad)

the talent is down for sure( Chiles average age was like 31)

Ecuador should have had 2 at least onthem the other night

but , there is a huge difference whne you have Neymar, Firmino, etc running at you in space

the thing is Argentina can play really negative , like 2014 World Cup semis and finals

but , like you said this is. Rivalry game , and they’d get roasted if they sat back and lost 1-0 to Brazil
lol had to come back to this and highlight Firmino. He is incapable

Back