****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

why is that do you think
Lots to say but phone has taken over the night

That said I'll start with the rivalry obviously, that should see CARDS since no one got punted tonight, I expect a bunch of yellows with nothing to worry about there so probably get some interference when both teams have runs

I have more concern about offensive capabilities on national teams against rivals who will play tactically, both ways, I'm concerned about scoring in it

Messi’s PK upper 90 fucks

So much more confidence than than about 85% of what we saw in that one and in Europe

Lots to say but phone has taken over the night

That said I'll start with the rivalry obviously, that should see CARDS since no one got punted tonight, I expect a bunch of yellows with nothing to worry about there so probably get some interference when both teams have runs

I have more concern about offensive capabilities on national teams against rivals who will play tactically, both ways, I'm concerned about scoring in it

cards and more cards yup, but this being a one-off i don't know how high they can put that number

Unsure how tactically ARG play, seems like the strategy has been get ahead then play defense but i see major problems with both of those ideas vs BRA

It definitely wasn't a bad or shameful OG the way Hummels' was against France. Nothing for Simon to do there really

Everything I've looked at about this ref said fouls and cards

Of course assault on the pitch is allowed today

Back