****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

If Italy win I think its chiesa

If someone else wins its pedri is my guess
Can't remember who it was on England, there were a couple ahead of him

Hell Foden was worse odds, can't remember if it was Rice or Greenwood maybe

Nonetheless they had to price in an expected 2 more matches for England and less than 50% Spain gets another...you know awards like that go to teams that advance but he's by far been the best, Chiesa technically has made differences in 2 matches directly so that plays too

Didnt even notice on first

Looks like something for a broken finger but that csnt be it

Would he risk missing the open to do this if hes hurt
If he's going to play today I'm not sure why he'd risk some kind of brace being publicized, it's weird.

Would love to see him play a round right handed, think he pretty much does everything else in life righty

If he's going to play today I'm not sure why he'd risk some kind of brace being publicized, it's weird.

Would love to see him play a round right handed, think he pretty much does everything else in life righty
Koepka is playing Dave portnoy lefty in a charity match

Can't remember who it was on England, there were a couple ahead of him

Hell Foden was worse odds, can't remember if it was Rice or Greenwood maybe

Nonetheless they had to price in an expected 2 more matches for England and less than 50% Spain gets another...you know awards like that go to teams that advance but he's by far been the best, Chiesa technically has made differences in 2 matches directly so that plays too
Donnarumma is favorite right now, if he wins on pens I imagine that goes up

Pedri 2nd

Then rice, damsgaard, ferran, chiesa

This reminds me of Italy france pk in 2006

Teams dead tired, france had bartrez in net and he was so short for a keeper and he couldnt save anything, gigi was gigi

Back