****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Not sure I've ever seen it blown short let alone when one team is in a legitimate scoring position

fuck hell

I fully support everybody going to the pub for the England game. Euro has wrecked my productivity and honestly I'm kind of fine with that.

Also, I'm completely back on my bullshit tonight.

I was right on game one, wrong—really wrong, sadly, horribly wrong—on game two, but tonight we're back at it. Side? No. The price on the Golden Knights is too high. It's dumb and an affront to my Joeness. That total though ... we're on the hova.

I honestly think Vegas steals this game tonight. But not really on the back of Fleury, more so on them getting their head out of their ass and scoring. Flat 5s are available and 5.5 is at plus-money. 4-2, 5-2, Vegas. And Mark Stone gets one. Which I won't bet but is worth a look.

I fully support everybody going to the pub for the England game. Euro has wrecked my productivity and honestly I'm kind of fine with that.

Also, I'm completely back on my bullshit tonight.

I was right on game one, wrong—really wrong, sadly, horribly wrong—on game two, but tonight we're back at it. Side? No. The price on the Golden Knights is too high. It's dumb and an affront to my Joeness. That total though ... we're on the hova.

I honestly think Vegas steals this game tonight. But not really on the back of Fleury, more so on them getting their head out of their ass and scoring. Flat 5s are available and 5.5 is at plus-money. 4-2, 5-2, Vegas. And Mark Stone gets one. Which I won't bet but is worth a look.
My concern for vegas is playing in such a lower atmosphere

Its 3500 fans, they will be loud, but its gonna feel like practice to them in terms of the energy

My concern for vegas is playing in such a lower atmosphere

Its 3500 fans, they will be loud, but its gonna feel like practice to them in terms of the energy

This may seem weird, but this is why I like goals here. Far less pressure on the away team. I'm sure it will feel weird after the series they've had. But this is a team that bounces back well. I feel good that we can get three or more from Vegas tonight.

Back