****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Haha It's 8:30 and British n Scottish pubs around here are already slammed

It's a huge rivalry in everything, soccer, rugby, cricket yada

Might have to stop in at Finn McCool’s. Irish place but soccer spot

Plus we have the weather down here, gonna rain all weekend

Good call, got a couple up in these parts of the city and will be over before rush hour. Might do similar, could use some good corned beef

Part of me wants to take Luka to score but probably needs to be a penalty for that to happen

Took him to get at least one assist +300, squad hasn't been good recently but think they're still high enough quality to avoid b2b losses

What do we think about the live O2.5 +130 in this game? Gotta imagine it's a wide open game in the 2H with Croatia needing a win

What do we think about the live O2.5 +130 in this game? Gotta imagine it's a wide open game in the 2H with Croatia needing a win
To get there it needs Czechs to comply, they will be happy with even one point here, Croats have to go balls out at some point though

2h 3-way I have Croatia +140, hope either they score quickly and full game is in play or going to at least try to get that number for the 2h a bit higher

Literally was pressing submit on Croatia goal -140 as they scored so didn’t get it in. Just hoping for the 2nd goal to win ML now. Gonna hurt as I would’ve split worst case

Back