****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Gonna need the Dutch to get one pretty quick in the second to open this thing up for the over. Not seeing a lot of chances for the Austrian side.

Gonna need the Dutch to get one pretty quick in the second to open this thing up for the over. Not seeing a lot of chances for the Austrian side.
Good news is at 0-1 they'll have to push hard at some point, could be a fun live over later in the 2h

maybe they'll put on their striker who had 16 for a mediocre recently promoted side in the Bundesliga instead of one who has been there for a decade that scored motherfucking 1

I'd be very interested to see what the average is on that per game per league. Because it feels like it's like one a match in the EPL. Now, it probably isn't, but it feels like that.
Premier had the most last season, 275 times total, over 380 games

serie a was next 111, germany 84

Look at Guaranteed with the stats on-hand.

That EPL stat makes so much sense. Definitely not one per game, but enough that it feels like it.

I don't watch the Bundesliga, but I feel like "no, fuck you" would be a very German ref response to most fouls.
You can tell, German refs are all about letting them play. Seems that way for most of Bavaria/Scandanavian refs really

I knew tt o2 at plus money was a steal. Feels like a relief that I won't lose this bet. But one more would be awesome!

Back