****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Second straight match where the Netherlands' manager and the Golden Knights HC having the same pronunciation of their last name is giving me fits.

In Germany Oliver Kahn does (or did) a lot of commentating, cool to see him not be in his fiery German goalkeeper mode

Also, I realize this is extremely specific, but I'd love to see Patrick van Aanholt score in this tournament. He's almost certainly not coming back to Palace so this (and the World Cup) may be one of the last times I get to see him.

International tournaments are better when they've got a good Dutch team in them, imo. When they're on their game, they can be fun to watch.
Seems like Internationals love to flock to L'Oranje, I know my bookie loved me betting on them in 2014 WC

Fuckin' Costa Rica man, still fires me up

Always cracks me up when the ref makes the "I'm now going to go look at a TV" gesture.
giphy.gif

The first few matches I saw odds on whether they'd go to VAR and all were lined around yes +200/no -300 but haven't looked at the last few days

The first few matches I saw odds on whether they'd go to VAR and all were lined around yes +200/no -300 but haven't looked at the last few days

I'd be very interested to see what the average is on that per game per league. Because it feels like it's like one a match in the EPL. Now, it probably isn't, but it feels like that.

Back