• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Norwich finally found a way to score! Just put it in their own goal! Much less resistance going that direction!! Lmfao

Jesus. Portland handing out goals with senseless hand balls, now right after a red card they almost give up another goal! Just once today I need my team with the man advantage to close out a match!!

Woot woot!

Portland my mls team! Until St. Louis gets one, not gonna be till ‘22 or ‘23 now cause of Rona :(. I learned to love soccer just in time with stl building a stadium for a expansion mls team coming!!

Yeah , but Galaxy will sit and counter how they usually played last year ... Im
Looking at betting live see if LAFC goes down early or it’s scoreless at break then hit them
Like that a lot

Late goals have been pretty consistent and neither of these two wanna defend, if galaxy go up then lafc just always go balls to wall

Also agree about bryan starting for others

Just think they could have really taken over league if they hit on that dp spot

I think they wanted to sell Rossi this summer

barco was another high price teenager like Rodriguez and he hasn’t lived up to his price tag ..

Listened to this Hogenstein pod

It mentioned Dortmund should have kept Pulisic, but CP was hell bent on going to England and also you could have made a good argument Chelsea over paid slightly Last summer .... plus Dortmund selling of Dembele for 100 mill or so looks amazing right now

I do like the Bundeglsia playoffs idea

they need to figure out something , it’s always Bayern

Listened to this Hogenstein pod

It mentioned Dortmund should have kept Pulisic, but CP was hell bent on going to England and also you could have made a good argument Chelsea over paid slightly Last summer .... plus Dortmund selling of Dembele for 100 mill or so looks amazing right now

I do like the Bundeglsia playoffs idea

they need to figure out something , it’s always Bayern
The one on the athletic?

Totally football?

He owns some small percentage of LAFC, he may have owned galaxy
At some point
how many kids does he have , there are like 6 of them

Back