• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Just saw on his twitter the 2 min snippet

Interesting convo I'll def give a listen to full thing tomorrow

I wish athletic podcasts were easier to find, I hate their app

i only listened to 1/2 but the argument seemed to be to build around Reyna , that’s great in theory but Dortmund is a stepping stone for him , like it is for most of their young guys

Wonder why

Lafc did do a great job in their build up to starting. All the new mls clubs need to follow exactly what they did

Already felt like a club with build in dedicated fans by the 1st game

i think Cindy Crawford husband is involved with ownership , brand new stadium and it’s in DT La while Galaxy are in Carson( south LA , Long Beach area $

i only listened to 1/2 but the argument seemed to be to build around Reyna , that’s great in theory but Dortmund is a stepping stone for him , like it is for most of their young guys

The thing about cp being one of the generational stars seemed a bit early, unless they meant cause of the us marketing stuff

Reyna prolly same thing, if he ends up anywhere near as good

The thing about cp being one of the generational stars seemed a bit early, unless they meant cause of the us marketing stuff

Reyna prolly same thing, if he ends up anywhere near as good

yeah I think they really suck up to theUS audience with their coverage of him ( at least what I’ve read )

he has looked really good since restart

Dortmund wre so interesting

They are basically setting up as great investors and sellers, but will only ever be a serious threat if the ages end up matching up well

Meaning it will be like once a decade

By the time reyna and Bellingham are ready to play st hugh high level, haaland and sancho will be gone

Galaxy are garbage

I just remembered they lost that good winger from Serbia last month because his wife posted racist shit

sounds like two lineups full of backups, but if Chelsea puts out a stronger one as a dog I'd be tempted

Probably going to pass however

Back