• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Sonny seems like a really nice guy. I remember how heartbroken he felt when he happened to injure a player pretty badly. He seems pretty up-beat in general. I like him for sure.

Best lineup is

Kepa
Azpili, Rudiger, Zouma, Alonso
Barkley, Jordinho, Kovacic
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

I expect

Caballero
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

My guess tho chelsea get someone a bit older, who can fill in and be truste, that's a bit overqualified to be a backup, but takes the pay day

Like a ben foster type

Best lineup is

Kepa
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

I expect

Caballero
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

I'd be surprised if he plays alonso in a back 4 against greenwood

So Reece James then? Probably faster but is he good enough?
Azpi on the left and james on right

Or maybe back 3, and just slot azpi as the lcb, Alonso at rwb, james at lwb

Drop barkley prolly

I do think azpi left and james right is more likely, dont have to worry about rb so much defensively because willian tracks back so well

But Alonso gets nutmegged too often, and puli isnt a workhorse running back, so need someone who can keep greenwood In check without drawing Zouma over all the time

whats the deal with Leeds ? Everyone seems to have strong opinions about them , especially older fans . Were they once a top squad in England

They were a massive club in the past, have you seen the damned united movie?

Brian clough and don revy were massive figures in english football in 60s and 70s

Big derby with United forever

Then they were like the original big spenders who bought massively and then the house of cards of money fell and they went administration a few times

Made cl final in 2001 I think

They were a massive club in the past, have you seen the damned united movie?

Brian clough and don revy were massive figures in english football in 60s and 70s

Big derby with United forever

Then they were like the original big spenders who bought massively and then the house of cards of money fell and they went administration a few times

Made cl final in 2001 I think

I knew it had to be something I always see manuk talking about them on twitter

Best lineup is

Kepa
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

I expect

Caballero
Willian, Giroud, Pulisic

Amended

Caballero

Reece James, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson

RLC, Jordinho, Mount

Hudson-Odoi, Tammy, Pulisic

Its games like this Minnesota vs RSL game that reminds me of why I'll never be a fan of this sport. I can be very ugly and when its ugly to the point nobody can score, it's time to find another sport. Crickets anyone?

Its games like this Minnesota vs RSL game that reminds me of why I'll never be a fan of this sport. I can be very ugly and when its ugly to the point nobody can score, it's time to find another sport. Crickets anyone?

It’s a terrible game but there are terrible games in every sport. I don’t think the mls is a very good exa way Of becoming a fan of the game

It’s a terrible game but there are terrible games in every sport. I don’t think the mls is a very good exa way Of becoming a fan of the game
Worst game I've ever seen in all of sports. It was like watching 5 yr old soccer kids kicking the ball into themselves. Absolutely effortless pro soccer. Maybe 2 threats to score all game. Gotta believe none of these guys came to play. If they did even more abominable.

That was one of the worst games I’ve watched in at least a year

ibwill never get that 2 hours back

Worst game I've ever seen in all of sports. It was like watching 5 yr old soccer kids kicking the ball into themselves. Absolutely effortless pro soccer. Maybe 2 threats to score all game. Gotta believe no of these guys came to play. If they did even more abominable.

ywah the announcer is talking about digging deep to find a man of the match. RSL is basically into the next round with a draw here so maybe they were content

Worst game I've ever seen in all of sports. It was like watching 5 yr old soccer kids kicking the ball into themselves. Absolutely effortless pro soccer. Maybe 2 threats to score all game. Gotta believe none of these guys came to play. If they did even more abominable.

come on the worst game you have every seen in any sport ?

Last edited:
Ya that's crazy, it was bad but not horrid

An mls game during a pandemic where one team was playing for a draw and the other missing their striker, isnt really where you should look to for prime level play

Jfc, one the few times I’ve been able to watch Atalanta on the big screen and of course it appears to be the worst match they have played since restart! Lol

Back