• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Levante gave that 2-0 lead up fast. Jeez, before freaking halftime. Lol. Once again gonna get my huge dog dreams shattered! Lol.

This Toronto/Montreal game a real cracker. Had a bit on the over, now sweating TFC

Scoring really has picked up fast in this restart. Thank goodness I jumped off the blind unders after 5 matches, turned nice little profit and bailed right in time! The attacks are really not that crisp, especially the strikes, night and day compared to the top euro leagues where guys bury curling shots into the top corners leaving keeper no chance. Mls has very few strikes of that quality. Seems like poor defense leads to great deal of the scoring. Lol

Hoping as they get deeper into the tourney the quality will improve drastically but never seen mls before this so I dunno if that a possibility or this just what mls is?

Another night of exciting mls action! At least these on espn who’s announcers arnt nearly as terrible as the guys who were calling the matches on that obscure network the other day,

I’m thinking bout playing New England 2nd half, they look like the better side, have created most the chances, and controlled possession throughout. I played draw and maybe that cashes but feel like if NE finds a goal that be bout all she wrote.

I’m thinking bout playing New England 2nd half, they look like the better side, have created most the chances, and controlled possession throughout. I played draw and maybe that cashes but feel like if NE finds a goal that be bout all she wrote.

Just like that New England comes out and scores!

United

Chelsea is a facade

i don't think ManUtd has been that impressive murdering a slate of bottom feeders, but the offense looks pretty darn good and that is Chelsea's problem area. Pulisic has been great, but besides him has anyone else?

i don't think ManUtd has been that impressive murdering a slate of bottom feeders, but the offense looks pretty darn good and that is Chelsea's problem area. Pulisic has been great, but besides him has anyone else?

I think Giroud has looked good , Willian and Kante ... at times Mount and Barkley

Chelsea defensively has been an issue

Back