• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Why in gods name did they not go to VAR there? Looked like a clear handball to me! SJ should be taking a penalty kick imo.

Sj really deserve to win this match despite having been down 3-1. They really controlled the action, think this the most corners I have seem in 1 match! lol

The ones here said it looked like messi lol

Salinas ran in a straight line, barely controlling the ball, lost it, luckily had it hit his chest and bounce right, while 4 defenders stood and watched, then he fluffed his shot
Oh yeah it hit off the keepers arms and through his legs truly incredible

These 9am games seem like a clusterfuck

Atlanta is out with this loss arent they?

Even one of the 4 best 3rd place teams seems impossible

Under seems like the way to go but I keep missing starts of those, lol. Atalanta got a red card really early, not sure how I feel about the red card? Seems excessively punitive! Having to play 70 minutes short a man is a lot to ask!!

I can’t believe Levante is now +1.25, as GW said in discussion thread that line is puzzling to say the least! Freaking +527 on the ml?? I really don’t expect them to win but that was worth 30 bucks to me!! I’ve watched a ton of Celta since restart and while they have performed well against the top teams working draws and really should have beaten Barcelona but they havnt shown that kind of form vs the bottom and middle of the table. I could def see a draw here and wouldn’t shock me if Levante got the 3 points (not as shocking as odds suggest anyways). Then gettin over a goal? That feels about as good it gets!

yeah I think they may be fucked . Pity Martinez May be the biggest flop in MLS history if you take into account the money

Great start by Levante!

Barcelona needs to get their shit together, can’t believe I used them in multiple parlays, was hardly even worth it, they didn’t add all that much to payouts, fuck. Lol

United game at drink break and I don't think there's been a single shot in the fucking game. No way this one gets to 3 goals :hang: :hang:

Back