• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I’ll continue watching soccer but dunno if that will include much mls? the quality just hasn’t been good in the matches I’ve seen. I dunno how much of that rust or just the reality of the league? If there a cardinals game on at same time that what I’ll be tuned into. Any other teams and it will just depend which I happened to bet!!

Yadi may be willing to forgive you now for what you‘ve said about him :)

Also the beautiful thing about soccer is it starts on time and you know about when it will end....why can MLS start at 8 when they say 8....MLS annoys me to no end

Two weekends from now I think may be one of the wildest sports weekends ever

Theres 75 if I'm counting right NA sports games between nhl, nba, mlb, mls

Plus premier league and championship

Damn. I really wanted to cash the sassuolo +407! They played w enough quality to get the 3 pOints with 22 shots and 11 on goal! They had 57% of the Possession , def were good enough to win. I guess them the breaks. 2nd Match in a row Juv was fortunate to draw. Easy over tho!!

These announcers are still awful but at least they not 3 minutes behind the action like they were for me watching last night. That was unbearable,, and the way this clown stretches “goal” is among worst I’ve heard. That right there enough not to want goals.

I switched to Simpson’s and they have a pretty funny episode where they make Homer a supposedly incorruptible ref for the World Cup! Lol.

As much im enjoying soccer some these generalizations are hilarious and def how I used to kinda think of the sport before attempting to educate myself! Like the Brazilian player who is “best in the world at faking injuries” who falls down holding leg after a teammates high five while the crowd cheers as he pops back up and waves! Or the announcer saying “Brazil has a insurmountable 1-0 lead with 28 minutes to go”!! Lol

Damn, looking at the 1st half stats you wouldn’t think San Jose be losing. Dominating possession, shots, shots on goal, they have a whopping 12 corners to none for Vancouver!

Whitecaps are so bad lol

Only thing worse is how SJ attack on corners

Last man like 5 yards from the box is WILDLY aggressive, may as well have your keeper in the box

Back