• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Good thing i didn’t play mls today. Jumped off the under bandwagon just in time! Lol. I did play Portland in the late game but I have absolutely no clue about any these teams, just bored and wanted a little action, lm sure that end well, lol.

Looks to me like Portland has the more skilled attackers up front but it obvious there rust as their crosses and passes all been a little heavy. Who knows if they be able to find back of net or not? Goalie stopped a sorry penalty attempt after a hand ball to keep everything even.

Good thing i didn’t play mls today. Jumped off the under bandwagon just in time! Lol. I did play Portland in the late game but I have absolutely no clue about any these teams, just bored and wanted a little action, lm sure that end well, lol.

i would prolly never play a LAFC under , they can score a lot of goals

Looks to me like Portland has the more skilled attackers up front but it obvious there rust as their crosses and passes all been a little heavy. Who knows if they be able to find back of net or not? Goalie stopped a sorry penalty attempt after a hand ball to keep everything even.

Galaxy attack is equal or better , they are worse everywhere else

Galaxy attack is equal or better , they are worse everywhere else

Just what I’m seeing in this match. Portland front guys seem to be better creating space but maybe that the defense. They just been a little off with the crosses. The Mexican who missed the pk seems pretty awful for all his accolades! Lol

Just what I’m seeing in this match. Portland front guys seem to be better creating space but maybe that the defense. They just been a little off with the crosses. The Mexican who missed the pk seems pretty awful for all his accolades! Lol

highest paid player in the league !!!

maybe , he is scoreless this season

The espn bitch was reading off quite a resume for him earlier. Being new to soccer I didn’t really know who he was, lol. Name sounds familiar I’m assuming from Mexican team in WC or copa America or whatever which I’ve always liked watching those events.

The espn bitch was reading off quite a resume for him earlier. Being new to soccer I didn’t really know who he was, lol. Name sounds familiar I’m assuming from Mexican team in WC or copa America or whatever which I’ve always liked watching those events.

he has played for some big clubs , super popular in Mexican community

These are decent numbers especially considering some of these times are wack , like 1030 PM EST and 6am PST

Fucking played Atalanta o3 and game o3.75 big today. Didn't think they'd both be first half winners ffs. Even I get lucky some time.
Need one more in this Gornik Zabzre day for a big big day

Honestly thought MLS would do better. It is the ONLY sport on live television and most games are prime time (yeah, the early games are too early, but had to do it).
Wait till baseball, NBA and NHL start up in a few weeks and MLS will go back to nothingness.
I watched the Dynamo/LAFC game last night, was pretty good.

Honestly thought MLS would do better. It is the ONLY sport on live television and most games are prime time (yeah, the early games are too early, but had to do it).
Wait till baseball, NBA and NHL start up in a few weeks and MLS will go back to nothingness.

yeah , but tourney will only really conflict with those for about a week

if I was ESpn and I really wanted to make an investment in soccer I’d look into Liga MX rights, which is why eventually I think the leagues may merge in some capacity in the future

yeah, no doubt Liga Mexico and MLS should merge, imho. I know a lot of US fans will not like it, but would be great for ratings and boost the sport.
I watch 5x as many Mexican games as MLS games on tv (and 1/10 are in English).
The issue is going to be how many teams are in the super league. Would be tough to carry all of them so you'd need to ditch some of the small market teams. I dunno, I think Mexican league 2 is already going to be shit canned as well for lack of money.

yeah, no doubt Liga Mexico and MLS should merge, imho. I know a lot of US fans will not like it, but would be great for ratings and boost the sport.
I watch 5x as many Mexican games as MLS games on tv (and 1/10 are in English).
The issue is going to be how many teams are in the super league. Would be tough to carry all of them so you'd need to ditch some of the small market teams. I dunno, I think Mexican league 2 is already going to be shit canned as well for lack of money.

Yeah I think Covid May force the issue on this Potential merge , think you could get a nice media package out of this

Fucking played Atalanta o3 and game o3.75 big today. Didn't think they'd both be first half winners ffs. Even I get lucky some time.
Need one more in this Gornik Zabzre day for a big big day

I ended up playing Atalanta -2.5 instead of over, I knew over was money in the 8th minute when Brescia scored a goal, that was my only hesitation w over I didn’t know if they would help out (turns out their goal didn’t even matter! Lol) Nice cash.

I’ll continue watching soccer but dunno if that will include much mls? the quality just hasn’t been good in the matches I’ve seen. I dunno how much of that rust or just the reality of the league? If there a cardinals game on at same time that what I’ll be tuned into. Any other teams and it will just depend which I happened to bet!!

Back