• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Biggest mls dps have been creators, like attack mids or wide players, who can also score

Vela
Giovinco
Martinez
Villa
Valeri

Those types

Only other ones outside that archetype who have done excellent outside that type of player were zlatan, Keane, and Beckham

Zlatan and keane were still at edge of their prime and were just great finishers, Beckham just had more skill on the ball than anyone outside like 3 players ever, age doesnt effect that

Cavani 3 years ago sure, but now I dont see it

I think Silva would be in the group that absolutely dominates for awhile, he wont score as many as guys like Martinez, vela, pity, pozuezlo

But he could run the show creating chances, if hes on a team with even a half decent striker he scores 20-25 goals on a normal season

Zlatan was at 7.5 wasnt he?

Cavani wants double?

LOL yes( at least that is the rumor), there is zero chance Miami is paying that.

I think Suarez, maybe big maybe I would pay him that.

I think Miami is willing to spend 5-7 million each on 2 DPs.

LOL yes( at least that is the rumor), there is zero chance Miami is paying that.

I think Suarez, maybe big maybe I would pay him that.

I think Miami is willing to spend 5-7 million each on 2 DPs.
Suarez could be good for a few years

Would def be at least one incident that led sportscenter too of the bite variety

This dude on twitter is telling me Weston Mckennie could get minutes at Liverpool ( rumor is Liverpool are interested)

I’m sorry no way

This mls tournament is gonna be a ratings disaster right?

they should have just played the season

I really don’t even know what’s going on

This mls tournament is gonna be a ratings disaster right?

they should have just played the season

I really don’t even know what’s going on

that first game drew like 500k, regular season games usually draw like 200k

only really big name is Chicarito though so be interesting to see what that pulls tomorrow

Back