****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

2018 team needs to build but I think your guys real shot is 2022

there's at least 5 or 6 real prospects who will be 23-27 in that spot

Look, remember when manuk and teed told us he was terrible and we all scoffed...Ive been on the get rid of JK train for at least a year

yeah he sucks

I would say his only great accomplishment is getting John Brooks and Fabian Johnson, though I'm not even really sure if that was him or them just realizing they didnt have a prayer at getting on the German side

yeah he sucks

I would say his only great accomplishment is getting John Brooks and Fabian Johnson, though I'm not even really sure if that was him or them just realizing they didnt have a prayer at getting on the German side

the latter mate...

also did Julian Green leave Bayern yet

guy needs some playing time

yep, we all got pumped at getting a player on the Bayern reserve squad. JK knew right away that kid had a long way to go. Doubt he ever turns into anything at this point

Pulisic is the next Messi probably.

Miazga aint gonna be anything more than 4th choice or go on loan next year

going to Chelsea was a bad move, but I prefer that to staying in the MLS. I know braves disagrees, but these guys don't really develop in the MLS. I'd rather see Jordan Morris go to Werder Bremen and get loaned to a Bundesliga II team than see him on the Sounders.

ya I think going to Europe is important

mostly just for the coaching, but I think Chelsea a horrible choice

go to mid-table club or club in spain/france etc.

going to Chelsea was a bad move, but I prefer that to staying in the MLS. I know braves disagrees, but these guys don't really develop in the MLS. I'd rather see Jordan Morris go to Werder Bremen and get loaned to a Bundesliga II team than see him on the Sounders.

I want them to go where they can play, 17-18 going to Europe great...Morris ain't going get a sniff in a BUndelsgia as a striker, he has had his struggles in MLS

I want them to go where they can play, 17-18 going to Europe great...Morris ain't going get a sniff in a BUndelsgia as a striker, he has had his struggles in MLS

But with how these these leagues are structured he would get a chance to play likely somewhere at some point. Maybe not at the top side right away. If he was struggling in Europe, he can get the training and develop. If he's struggling in the MLS, it's going to take much longer in turning that around.

US players should looking to be go places like Bournemouth, Swansea etc.

get playing time, and then prove yourself till a top club buys you as a starter not as depth

Ill give JK credit for Yedlin, taking him on at 2014 wc was a bold move. He has helped shape his career

I think he proved this year, he can play in Premier league...Pretty sure Spurs sell him, probably make a profit on him as well

who you really cheer for Jozy

Jozy Altidore@JozyAltidore <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 12m12 minutes ago</small>
Such an encouraging performance. Players should be proud. Still a lot to play for!! #Haiti
1f1ed-1f1f9.png
1f1ed-1f1f9.png
1f1ed-1f1f9.png

Wow this is fun....
2 goals in over 340 minutes of action...
soccer yay

Back