****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I've come to the conclusion that fresh basil could likely make anything better

mong seems there's real talk about Pep trying to bring Aubameyang in, gotten three different updates over the last couple weeks. Obv rumours just fly this time of year but that would be unreal

mong seems there's real talk about Pep trying to bring Aubameyang in, gotten three different updates over the last couple weeks. Obv rumours just fly this time of year but that would be unreal

cant see him doing too well in the BPL

They way they played this year no one would do well, needs to change. Yaya to Inter gotta be close to done right?

Don't think so, all indications point to him wanting to stay with City. Honestly I'm pretty surprised he's not going to China...

Mexican Federation asked the fans to stop the goalkeeper chant, pretty sure they won't stop

nop

CkOSdW4UYAMuJSp.jpg:large

really not much talent in the team. Godin, Gimenez and Muslera are strong. Cavani is a big pussy

lot of rumors saying Lodeiro coming to Seattle for a huge contract, he'd be a great signing for MLS team

my parents had a three week tripped planned for May, booked and everything. they cancelled it

pretty wild, didn't phase me much tbh and didnt think about it while i was there either. Everyone is different I suppose

even during the plane crash thing, not much of a blip on the French TV outside of the first day. 2 days after it happened, PSG winning the Coupe De France led off the news coverage..

oh , wow that would be great if FIFA actually made Mexico play behind closed doors for their WCQ if that chant continues

Back