****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

a great man named Craig Burley once said

Some teams think they are sitting at the dinner table with Brazil, Germany and the Argentina's of the world. The USA is one of those teams. Frankly, they aren't even in the restaurant.

a great man named Craig Burley once said

Some teams think they are sitting at the dinner table with Brazil, Germany and the Argentina's of the world. The USA is one of those teams. Frankly, they aren't even in the restaurant.

Why would anyone think we are at that table? You'd have to be pretty full of yourself to think our #4/5 sport can compete with the rest of the world's #1 sport

I mean it would be like one of those countries thinking they are on par with USA in basketball. Sure we may run out there every now and then with some scrubs and college kids and suffer a loss but when we want to win, we win big

Why would anyone think we are at that table? You'd have to be pretty full of yourself to think our #4/5 sport can compete with the rest of the world's #1 sport

oh there are people that think they should be in the talk for doing better in the WC. I've watched PTI before were TK and Wilbon are talking about if Klinnsman doesn't win the WC soon he must be out. This is the regular American fan that watches soccer only during the WC

I feel like the kids being born now are the ones who have a chance to really compete internationally

a guy playing for Borussia Dortmund and scoring critical goals not starting on USMNT, lol

Klinsmann kinda seems like a guy who's determined to win his way. And he's determined that his way is going to be very unconventional in terms of the roster. I'm pretty sure he lives to say "I told you so"

Klinsmann kinda seems like a guy who's determined to win his way. And he's determined that his way is going to be very unconventional in terms of the roster. I'm pretty sure he lives to say "I told you so"

oh yeah, for sure

the germans he coached hate him

PAris is pretty far from a khazi

French ghettos are usually in small towns and suburbs, Marsielle is the rare exception

how many vacation days does a job in US get?

here I dont know anyone with less than 15, lots of places start with 20

I have 15+6 sick days

but if the pay period end has part of the next year in it, our vacation days for the next year start in mid-Dec.

Just depends on job, but no way would or could I take more than 2 weeks off at one time , one exception would be wedding/honeymoon

ya everyone at my company gets 20 + 3 personal days

sick days are basically unlimited, I think you go on STD with our health policy if you miss 6+ in a row

Back