• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Loved them from 94-2002

Yep, I've read all about the pele and Socrates teams but seen nothing but highlights

Those late 90s teams with roberto carlos, rivaldo, bebeto, and el phenomino up top

So fun

True story of ronaldo at the 98 world cup final still hasnt come out, I believe the seizure one

I was old enough to see and remember the 2002 WC. Dont know anything about years before :(

I remember 02 world cup so well

Remember waking up at like 3am, michael owen scoring 20 mins in, my dad, grandpa and uncle saying it was too soon, then seaman allows that free kick in and knew we were done

McBride was so fucking good vs mexico, and us went man for man with germany that day

Then ronaldo too good in the finals

Just thinking back gets me so pumped for euros next summer

France loaded
England should be so dangerous attacking with kane, sterling, sancho, and alli
Germany, can werner lead the line? Will sane play?
Holland, back to contending with those ajax boys
Spain, new generation take over
Italy, same
Portugal, ronaldo's last euros prolly, how does joao felix do

So many possible fun games

Just thinking back gets me so pumped for euros next summer

France loaded
England should be so dangerous attacking with kane, sterling, sancho, and alli
Germany, can werner lead the line? Will sane play?
Holland, back to contending with those ajax boys
Spain, new generation take over
Italy, same
Portugal, ronaldo's last euros prolly, how does joao felix do

So many possible fun games

Yep going be great

I want Sane. Much more Brandt. Kimmich. I don't have faith in Werner's scoring ability. Backline isn't what it was before Boateng lost a step.

Good to see the Dutch back in the conversation. Feels like they belong there. Lots of young talent in that country.

Fuck Qatar. That's such a catastrophe, can't imagine competing with football. I want the WC to be special and to have its own time in Summer.

I dont care much about it being in november or whatever, just hope the leagues space out a lot, and their seasons go longer into the summer

So we still get summer footy

Back