• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yes i can. America‘s best athletes play football and basketball. Obv women don‘t have football

It has nothing to do with athletes

Look at messi, look at rooney, look at xavi, look at robben, look at Maradona, etc.

Its coaching

The us is ahead in womens sports cause they put the money into coaching

Fact, the reason other countries are catching up in womens sports is because the coaching and money is catching up

Same reason why us men are catching up in men's soccer

Lime ruins guacamole. Lime should never, ever be put in guacamole. Ever. Some restaurants make this mistake and it is just awful compared to without it. Never, ever, ever, ever put lime in guacamole. Ever.

In the event that I failed to mention it, do not put lime in guacamole.

Tbh I don’t know what to bet in Brazil game I could see an easy win a 1-0 game. , no clue

Usually I just bet the over small for an interest when I have no idea what to get

My pure guess is Peru gets some sorta garbage early....Brazil scores in say the 50th minute...then gets a few coming home...3-1

No bets for me...got the future is all at +125

My pure guess is Peru gets some sorta garbage early....Brazil scores in say the 50th minute...then gets a few coming home...3-1

I’m thinking PK’s ... wilm miss the first half

Make up for your prior hedging by putting more on Brazil or nah?

Now for us / mexico game , having a hard time seeing that game go over .. seems like a good under bet , but who wants to bet that , that’s boring haha

I think the announcer just drew a parallel between the start of this game and the Chile/Peru one. I wish I understood what he said lol. Probably the aggressiveness of Peru

Back