• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

whats crazy is this USA womens team should be back to back to back champions...fix was in for 2011 imo

They would regularly

This wasnt even some elite u15, just a dallas one

Same in womens hockey, us and canada regularly play against 16 year old boys teams and games are even
So they actually played them and lost? Wow. Was it a full USA squad?

A lot of American pundits had them losing this....I think the defense is considering to be pretty weak coming

Yep, I will say England really tested the defense it was their weak spot , but not as weak as everyone was saying

The us womens team decision to not score 3 goals involved a MATERIAL change in circumstances. Tobin heath purposely fucking us is a MATERIAL change in circumstances. At the time of my bet, Tobin heath was NOT known to be on the under. It is a FACT that they would have gotten the over if she wasnt fucking us from inside the field

The us womens team decision to not score 3 goals involved a MATERIAL change in circumstances. Tobin heath purposely fucking us is a MATERIAL change in circumstances. At the time of my bet, Tobin heath was NOT known to be on the under. It is a FACT that they would have gotten the over if she wasnt fucking us from inside the field

Lmao

YASS

England /USA in Olympic gold medal match next summer . Who else ya a chance with Germany and France out ?

That was an ass kicking 2nd half .. of Tobin Heath didn’t have under it could have been 5-0
I'm happy with my half win. In essence that's why I went 2 units. I felt damn secure getting at least one to get the first half of the money in. I'll take it. I was quite undecided this morning and left anything pregame alone.

Back