• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

13 years ago this weekend, I spent an entire Sunday afternoon in a group AIM convo with @Fondybadger , Tru and the other original SEMCON member. We watched WC Final.... yes....Tru...soccer.

BAR when did you become a soccer fan? was it last month? I know you've dabbled - but only for investment purposes
Honestly, around April 2017... Cavs big brother started teaching me some nuances of it and betting. I won a nice amount those first few months... and would get involved here and there for the next year. Obviously, that WC run last year to win a couple units or whatever was LEGENDARY (mostly pissed off good futbol cappers methinks ;)). So, yeah, that is where I am at. I didn't play as much this spring but started getting back into it about 6 weeks ago.

im considering buying NBA league pass this year

$30 a month...I like that3 a lot better then having to spend like $300 in one go for NFL

im considering buying NBA league pass this year

$30 a month...I like that3 a lot better then having to spend like $300 in one go for NFL

It depends on how much you will use it.

I am thinking of doing the same this year to be honest. I'll have 3-4 open nights of live betting so it is kinda key.

Plus, West will be a blast....Gotta watch my Jazz, Nuggets and Kings all year long.

It depends on how much you will use it.

I am thinking of doing the same this year to be honest. I'll have 3-4 open nights of live betting so it is kinda key.

Plus, West will be a blast....Gotta watch my Jazz, Nuggets and Kings all year long.

yeah well I have Sling TV now so I have to pay $18 a month for the team package (Which I also wish the NFL would do)...I think im gonna at least that...might as well just get league pass

CONMEBAL is looking pretty rough coming out of this tournament

I'm on Peru but you can't give a 2nd yellow for that - especially in a final

The refs have been a joke

Back