• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This is why soccer is second class in the US. You can get a penalty for trying to play a 50-50 ball...with your foot.

intent doesn't matter though. High boot, doesn't touch the ball. It's a pk every time

Bro. I defer to you then. You know way more about soccer than I will in my life. It just didn't seem dirty in real time.

I will say this. Alex Morgan is the hottest female athlete on the planet. I do like her.

Bro. I defer to you then. You know way more about soccer than I will in my life. It just didn't seem dirty in real time.

I will say this. Alex Morgan is the hottest female athlete on the planet. I do like her.

im trying to think and you might be right

I think the Swedes had a few

Second game I've watched.

Second game of men's tourney I'll be watching tonight. That is going to be nuts.

Cant wait to read twitter tonight if us men dont dominate mexico that we should send the women since they are better

Then someone to show them how this womens team lost to a u15 boys team from dallas and then that person be attacked for being misogynist for speaking the truth

Second game I've watched.

Second game of men's tourney I'll be watching tonight. That is going to be nuts.

Yep that game tonight will be crazy atmosphere, 80% at lest Mexico fans in Chicago

How many does solider field hold , 80k?

Cant wait to read twitter tonight if us men dont dominate mexico that we should send the women since they are better

Then someone to show them how this womens team lost to a u15 boys team from dallas and then that person be attacked for being misogynist for speaking the truth

Haha exactly

Back