****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

To Joe's point, they may not be able to finish. They truly do suck in the final third. But the resistance *should* be a ton less than their other two matches...I just cant see a Uruguayan side that is actually world class doing much to give a fuck to stop the weed. It's a match, and it's a flight home.

I only hope I'm right.
Lol so I should tail a guy who just started watching soccer a few yrs ago

busting balls.. If I'm betting, which I am, it's on the over

First time seeing VEN in Copa. Their D is on point tonight. I thought they'd start breaking down in the 2H. So far, they are still playing w/ intensity

Forlan was sick in the World Cup back in 2010 I believe. And I made a ton of money, was my first time betting soccer

Although I'll say this, no matter what the sport or whatever, I've likely watched more soccer than any sport the last 4-5 years...including CBB which I think I actually know something about. But I'm in Phoenix, and gaddammit I know Mexicans.

That said, it doesn't take long to study a particular sport...there are those that can school me on matchups, but I'm not a matchup guy so much as a situation guy and that goes for all sports. Probably best at baseball and I'm down almost 40 units this season lol....but it's where I think I have an edge, and soccer is quickly becoming number two

When I bet unders.. No matter the sport, I find a way to lose
like my last under France Romania

One thing I love about handicapping soccer tournaments like Euro, Copa, or the WC is that they're self-contained. And as someone who's always capped mainly on feel of the teams involved, that sets up well for me if I can get a read on teams early.

That's why I'm excited for Euro (beyond being a fan of a lot of the players). I can't watch tomorrow, but after that I'm kind of good for at least one or two games a day. Let me see a couple of teams a couple of times and I usually feel pretty good with taking shots.

That said, when I miss on a team I tend to die with a bad read. I ended up losing money on the '14 WC because of that. I forget who it was that I didn't believe in, but those fuckers just kept on winning.

I also kind of have a soft spot for this new generation of the Mexican team.

So, I don't want to root against anybody here who's got money on this one, but I'm pulling for the Mexicans.

Back