****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

What I'm hoping to learn from Belgium/Italy is that both those teams intend to play fast. If so, they're both going to kick the shit out of this Swedish side.

when have italy ever played fast?

I curse your truths.

That said, El Shaarawy plays fast. I know the national team tends to want to defend, defend, defend, but man, if they can get El Shaarawy in space, I fail to see who Sweden has who can catch that guy.

ya I wish they would play him

the wingers are actually their strength with Candreva and Insigne going forward, but I think they might go even more defensive and play Darmain on one of the wings

waiting for lineup

ya the back 3 is such a rock I would have gone way more attacking up front

El Sha and Candreva on the wings

Insigne up front behind Pelle

Id have Florenzi over Parolo as well

Hard to see Belgium scoring two in the 2h against this defense, they seem frustrated which we know Italy can do and wonder when Italians just stop trying to go forward altogether on counter

Tell me what goes down in cop a tonight? What the games mean? Style of play

This is my night in Copa and once I get a bit more time I can at least give some reasoning but still kinda work day

6/13

Mexico -1 +101 2*
Mexico -175
Uruguay/Jamaica o2.75 -118 3*

Think he had a change of heart, as someone that runs a City forum and has a source within City, said it was done.

Had a small bet on OVER. That push gets me some revenge from the England match, but that still is the worst beat of the tourney this far.

On to tomorrow...

Wilbon said on PTI Brazil doesn't care about losing copa America, doesn't even register on the radar.

Looking at first match tonight in COPA. Mex and Venz both looking to avoid Argentina in the next round. Mex only needs to tie, and Venz needs to win. I expect a very open match, at least to start. Lean 1H over right now. Might end up playing it.

Russia police's Vladimir Markin: French police couldn't handle "normal" Russia fans because "they're used to policing Yag pride parades"

Back