****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Have you guys covered WTF is wrong with this pitch? What are all the stains?

I'm sure there's a Texans joke in there somewhere, but ...

Joe, do you still talk to Mike Wilbon?

Hahaha. I do not.

But I'm interested in the message you want to relay to him.

Also, can we talk about how the Penguins won the Stanley Cup last night & can't even get some representation in your avatar? I mean ... ????

Hahaha. I do not.

Also, can we talk about how the Penguins won the Stanley Cup last night & can't even get some representation in your avatar? I mean ... ????

he doesn't like when Wilbon talks about soccer

Hahaha. I do not.

The message is to never to pretend to know soccer on PTI ever again. The last week they've had a soccer topic every day and its a palm in face moment every time. "USA getting bounced from Copa means nothing in the group stage, it's not the World Cup", "Brazil doesn't care that they didn't make it out of the group stages, its not the World Cup", "Costa Rica is the worst team in the Copa America" "American players were playing to lose to get Jurgen fired"

As far as the Pens, I went out last night, I celebrated, it was crazy, but I won't front that I am a huge hockey fan. That was the 3rd game I've watched all year.

The message is to never to pretend to know soccer on PTI ever again. The last week they've had a soccer topic every day and its a palm in face moment every time. "USA getting bounced from Copa means nothing in the group stage, it's not the World Cup", "Brazil doesn't care that they didn't make it out of the group stages, its not the World Cup", "Costa Rica is the worst team in the Copa America" "American players were playing to lose to get Jurgen fired"

As far as the Pens, I went out last night, I celebrated, it was crazy, but I won't front that I am a huge hockey fan. That was the 3rd game I've watched all year.

lol Wilbon said all that?

seriously I said it earlier

hes worse than skip

at least skip knows lebron a bit

wilbon knows nothing and is just doing it to get a rise

I can respect that.

Back