• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk

Needed Pool to drop those points

Billy had to be lurking :riphair2:

Man City -400 (best odds available now) to win the PL, no need to get nervous KJ!!!

Liverpool is good but over the course of the PL season Man City should win this easily, it's crazy how much more depth and quality they have compared to the followers; De Bruyne has been injured for a while and we don't even see a difference really...

But why did Everton‘s defense just stand and watch even before Pick even got a fingertip on it??

Looked like a simple ball to deal with for Pickford initially so in these cases as defenders it can be best not to move close to him and risk disturbing the goalkeeper. But the ball had a weird trajectory so Pickford might have thought it was going out initially because he should have boxed it out, instead as you say he put his fingertips under it and kept it in play.

Should watch it again but I believe if he doesn't touch the ball at all it may have touched the crossbar and gone out.

Anyway, crazy ending!

Wednesday;

Man Utd vs Arsenal

last Arsenal win at Old Trafford: 2006

since then, all Man Utd wins and just a few draws. Arsenal win a few years ago was in the FA Cup

I had a look at redcafe, vast majority of Utd fans expect Arsenal to win. If only... But I will be VERY surprised if we win over there

Man Utd 1st half; Arsenal 2nd half (?)

Man City -400 (best odds available now) to win the PL, no need to get nervous KJ!!!

Liverpool is good but over the course of the PL season Man City should win this easily, it's crazy how much more depth and quality they have compared to the followers; De Bruyne has been injured for a while and we don't even see a difference really...
There will be a period that City hit and need last second goals, if that doesn't go out way it's the difference between City and Pool. They are getting those points. And regardless the opinion, Pool is a difficult matchup, they proved it last year and only got stronger. And carried on to this season. Unlike you or braves or anyone else, I think this thing goes much deeper than it should. That Pool are getting the 3 points now means City need to match. I'm cautiously optimistic, but still this won't be like last year.

Of course I hope I'm wrong and somehow get compared to gurv thinking Spurs will be bottom 3, but Pool are incredible. Virgil has been great.

Sure as you say Man City can hit a rough patch of close games that may not go their way, but the squad depth and quality they have should mean it will be another cakewalk most likely.

Liverpool can beat them over 2 legs, but over the course of a 38 games season, no way. Beginning of the season I thought they would seriously challenge for the title, but now I don't think so. Salah not as good as last season, at least not as prolific. Today they looked a bit tired after the PSG game. Spurs seemed tired as well after playing a succession of important games with most of the same team.

Yesterday Man City had Mahrez, Silva, Kompany, Foden on the bench. De Bruyne, Mendy injured. I think it's the big difference in the league compared with the other top 6 teams. They already have the best 11, and when Guardiola make substitutions the guy coming in is as good as the guy he replaces. Can't say the same for the other top english teams most often.

Yeah my guess would be 8-12 points. They might take it easy at the end if they are in the CL final stages

In any cases should be champions with games to spare

I get how good and deep City are, believe me. Hell Aguero didn't even dress yesterday

But I also don't discount the importance of the difficult points in Premiere League that Pool got today, and pretty sure they did it last month too

Of course City should win it and are rightly favored at that number but it's not sitting on a platter imo like many believe

Ah see I even forgot to mention Aguero because I don't bother to watch them anymore total domination is boring. Fuck City, the race for top 4 is all that matters haha.

Tuesday playing at Watford, line is Man City -1.5 -115. Should be another 3-1 or 4-1 win. I'll watch swiss hockey instead it's more exciting even if most times it's shit! At least it's close.

Ya, it kind of is sad, i see it on twitter too, when man city is on tv and its not vs a top 5 side they complain its boring

When you can financial dope so much your bench is worth hundreds of millions, the lower half of the table has no chance

But the positive is things never last forever in futbol and things can change quickly.

Mourinho out after the game if Arsenal win on Wednesday? Rumours that he told Pogba he was a virus at HT lol it's almost like he wants to get fired

How did Alexis look? Didn't see it

I still wish Man City had bought him a year ago. Already stories that he wants to leave and no one likes him over at Utd. Same as Arsenal. Problem is no one will want him with his wages and especially his play

Collecting a paycheck to sit in the stands watching this meltdown is glorious

Let's face it, Pogba would have excelled on most any team not run by that guy. I really, really don't want to see him go. He truly is a gift to us all

Cant wait for the VAR at Old Trafford they equalised with an offside goal..

And 2 subs used already I'd be happy with a draw..

Back