• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Fuck. Could have should have won this

What if an english team wins the europa league and is in the top 4 already? 5th place team is in?

Haha Kyle just said that's a good point for United. At OT.

Man when you get knocked down getting up is a motherfucker

They did play with some heart today. Not great but they battled. I think if they get rid of jose is when they are out of CL and cant get into top 4 anymore. Moyes style
Mate any manager in the world could have made Pogba work 'cept one

Haha Kyle just said that's a good point for United. At OT.

Man when you get knocked down getting up is a motherfucker

Who's Kyle? Well he's right we should have won this comfortably. Turned to a complicated match after man utd offside goal and 2 arsenal injuries before HT. Still had the better chances in the 2nd half. Frustrating

Who's Kyle? Well he's right we should have won this comfortably. Turned to a complicated match after man utd offside goal and 2 arsenal injuries before HT. Still had the better chances in the 2nd half. Frustrating
He's Susan Sarandon's son in law

Mate I'll get back on twit and rap with you, just needed a bunch a vacation from that thing

No worries get back to me whenever you want, good to step away sometimes and clear the mind! In the meantime I have Silky on hand for politics he is fired up haha

Not sure how Schalke score goals ever, been a questionable at best penalty today. BvB look a hot mess yet still miles better than Schalke out there

My favorite mls story of the week though is garber calling the whitecaps owners cheep and telling them to spend the davies money on the field

Is atlanta too good braves?

Or can portland do it

Portland has a chance on restarts , and they have finishers to be dangerous on the counter , but at home on that pitch with those attacking players it would be quite the feat if Portland would be able to do it

Back to sleep, nothing overly surprising with walk like a girl up front, looking confused when he's featured is par

He did say mls needs to be more of a selling league , which he is 100% correct about

Its true, best thing they could do is beef up scouting

Especially in south america, go down and start bringing up a bunch of 15 ot 16 year olds, bringing them to the US or van/toronto is a huge life benefit to the players, wouldnt cost teams a ton of money, and all you need to do is find one alphonso davies or whatever ever 5-10 years

Like what the portugese teams do so well, or udinese did

Back