• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Canadian one saying it was a dive haha

They even admit contact but say wasnt enough

They even went back to the eriksen fk and said son could have stayed up

said that to my gf to be honest. They are both pretty light. The free kick was a very light touch and id say it was a dive

2-1 all thanks to Son

other then not being able to in-game with you blokes, its fine

$70 a month is a lot to me, so I consider it will worth it

the cable companies will be out of business within 10 years if they continue the same model

Disagree mate

The problem is every company wants their own streaming service

Hulu and netflix alone is 20 something right, and has no live tv

Cbs all access, disney making one and i dont think it will even have abc or espn

Hbo has one

Its all gonna add up to the same price

Most cable companies are even starting to go full a la carte, or offer skinny packages anyway

Disagree mate

The problem is every company wants their own streaming service

Hulu and netflix alone is 20 something right, and has no live tv

well i dont pay for Hulu or Netflix, family just gives me username and passwords. We pay for Amazon Prime and share it. I will pay for HBO and let them use it as well It's all about sharing

Cbs all access, disney making one and i dont think it will even have abc or espn

Hbo has one

Its all gonna add up to the same price

Most cable companies are even starting to go full a la carte, or offer skinny packages anyway

which cable companies are going a la carte? Ill sign up if its in my area.

Direct TV has a skinny package but they don't have a DVR

Called the cable company the other day and find out I have a 2nd sport pack I'm unaware of, $10/mo. It only includes Red Zone and two outdoor channels lol. So that will be gone next month too.

Need the high speed internet they provide and kicking cable made no sense to me, course I'm home everyday for work too

Also if you want some channel for a game you can add/cancel same day and only pay prorated for the day

Ya but the sharing isnt gonna last

I bet netflix cuts down to 2 streams soon, i.e 3 years, and charges more for more streams

Ya but the sharing isnt gonna last

I bet netflix cuts down to 2 streams soon, i.e 3 years, and charges more for more streams

Yeah that's fine. Even I paid on my own for Netflix, Huliu, Amazon Prime, HBO and Sling full package, I'm paying $50 less than cable

the fact of the matter is cable companies are losing around 300,000 subscribers a quarter right now. The model they have is unsustainable. As soon as they change it, I'll be right back with them.

I hope it stays that way, ive just seen and read a bunch of industry projections that say it wont

For now save money for sure, but it will reach a tipping point imo

That being said, like braves said, sports is the last real live thing, if someone doesnt watch sports its a huge money saver

I hope it stays that way, ive just seen and read a bunch of industry projections that say it wont

For now save money for sure, but it will reach a tipping point imo

That being said, like braves said, sports is the last real live thing, if someone doesnt watch sports its a huge money saver

sure, as soon as it's not cheaper im out

We dont play another top 5 team till end of February

Dont lose here and keep momentum going throughout December and build

Back