• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Its true, best thing they could do is beef up scouting

Especially in south america, go down and start bringing up a bunch of 15 ot 16 year olds, bringing them to the US or van/toronto is a huge life benefit to the players, wouldnt cost teams a ton of money, and all you need to do is find one alphonso davies or whatever ever 5-10 years

Like what the portugese teams do so well, or udinese did

arent they doing that now

Yep, the two teams tonight all South American talent leading them

But were they youth purchases?

I mean like raiding the boca academy for their best talent in like the u16

'Would you rather live in the favelas or in miami/texas/Seattle etc'

They should also be looking for more players like martinez

I know its easier said then done, but guys who maybe arent quite good enough for serie a, but could be in mls

Best example is like in baseball, there are guys who crush AAA pitching, but cant in mlb, look for those types

Focus on like the belgian league, lower leagues in spain etc.

Especially for central and south americans

If someone waa trying to 'moneyball' mls, i think those wre the guys who have value

Central and south americans, who are just a notch below being a contributer in europe, in like the 23-27 age range

Even guys like bwp in the championship

Strikers on like mid table championship teams, or even league one types

Ya not everyone works out, but they cant be super expensive, not like they are DPs

Mls is so smart having game tonight

I know its like 2 months since playoffs started but didn't they have it on conference championship weekend the last few years?

The whitecaps supporters group are a joke, like 6 people had to resign from the leadership of it midseason

They released a statment criticizing kendell watson for wearing his arm band on pride weekend, was rsinbow colored, high up his arm

Basically called the captain of the team homophobic

And didnt ask, DEMANDED he make a public apology and give money to multiple charities

Haha I didn’t hear that , but he did destroy management this offseason
Ya their end of season stuff was insane

When robinson leaked to his pal, the sideline reporter that the assistants werent getting resigned, and the reporter asked someone about it post game after a win, the locker room supposedly went nuts, then when robinson git called out on twitter for doing it by some media and fans

Asron ramseys agent starting threatening to sue people on twitter

Whole team was a fucking gong show

Wouldnt blame anyone for wahting out

There this video of a Chelsea fan screaming at Sterling , all I can gather is he is screaming g using the f word

The statement issued by the Southsiders’ board also said they did not believe that Waston supported the cause of LGBTQ+ inclusivity and called on him to make a charitable donation and to join them in some inclusion-related activities.

The reaction online was swift. It became clear that the board had not approached Waston about the issue and had drawn conclusions based only on photos. Some pointed out that how Waston was wearing the armband wasn’t different from how he often wears it. Others noted Waston has never been seen or heard making discriminatory comments in public. Some said he was due an apology.

On Aug. 8, Czimmerman tweeted publicly that the board was meeting to discuss the message and what to do next.

After the meeting, numerous people tell Postmedia it was expected that a statement would come some time after. But, as Czimmerman said, nothing else was said and on Sunday, he declared he’d had enough.

There this video of a Chelsea fan screaming at Sterling , all I can gather is he is screaming g using the f word

I like what chelsea do for their fans now who get seen shouting shit, especially if its anti semeti which they have a history of

Instead of banning for life, they suspend them until they take part in a course, a long one i think, including a trip to Auschwitz

My favorite thing sbout the season tho was robinson tsking credit more and more fot Davies

He was playing him at left back into june, but after thr sale, he sair hr always saw the potential, wanted him to learn to be a man, whatever thst meant

I remember Robinson thinking he was using MLS as a stepping stone for prem league . Where is his next gig, Scottish second division

Or them playing in philly on a thursday, in the middle of like a 5 game losing streak, and instead of flying home with the team to prepare for canadian cup semi finale on tuesday, he stope in toronto so he can be on tsns premier league coverage saturday and sunday

Back