****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I’d love for braves to explain to farmers in this country how the reasoning they aren’t selling as much is not because of external forces but they just simply grew too much shit

Was there some government intervention that derailed ESPN?

Honestly asking , not aware of there was

Was there some government intervention that derailed ESPN?

Honestly asking , not aware of there was

Not aware of it, but it’s an example of an external force. As a matter of fact you should explain to them how they should have been prepared because trump told them during his campaign while they were cheering him on that he was going to raise tariffs

Not aware of it, but it’s an example of an external force. As a matter of fact you should explain to them how they should have been prepared because trump told them during his campaign while they were cheering him on that he was going to raise tariffs
Oh no gonna have to run to Twit regarding Farmers blindly loving someone while he pushes their shit in with force

I don’t know any Farmers

Gardeners are farmers I think, weed farmers are just brilliant people

I'm looking for a lima bean farmer tbh, can't find em for shit around here

Inter and Juve will challenge this year, won't be surprised to finally see Simeone go to Inter next season

Let talent walk all over him, burned so many bridges with the nfl which is still the biggest thing in sports

Pre season games get higher ratings than nba playoff games

Back