****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Ya kj has been stripped of being a ctg newsbreaker

He will now be known as the jemele hill of breaking news
Liberal propaganda by NBC?

Got about 15 hours of sleep and no drink driving last night for me either, thought I was sharp as a tack

Saw on twitter someone point out that game showed how much city might actually struggle with no kdb

No one to make the deep accurate passes anymore, so many times those hit sane or sterling in space to stretch the field

City are a short passing team now

I dont dislike her that much but she thinks shes way more important than she actually is

Clay travis was fucking ecstatic tho

Saw on twitter after he rant they had doug pederson on and she said

"Weve been SEEING the offense struggle this pre season, any concerns?"

She said she didn’t watch football last year

Someone went through her twitter , there are dozens of post referencing NFL games

Juve/Lazio is on ESPN2

Not sure who they've even hired to do Serie A or if they are even in Italy

I dont dislike her that much but she thinks shes way more important than she actually is

Clay travis was fucking ecstatic tho

I understand her plight

Who would want to move to a dirty gross city like NY( after living in LA), and have to wake up every morning at 3am

She said she didn’t watch football last year

Someone went through her twitter , there are dozens of post referencing NFL games
I like her, she's pretty witty but always assume she's done the walk of shame a bunch and smokes like a chimney on a night out

I like her, she's pretty witty but always assume she's done the walk of shame a bunch and smokes like a chimney on a night out

Still think that deadspin story after one of the espys like 5 years ago she walked up to rodgers and yelled i wanna get fucked

Top 7 in Italy are kinda loaded

Surprised Atalanta kinda shit themselves in Europa this week but they've been smokin'

Espn whole lineup changing in a few weeks tho I think

High noon moving to before papi and lebatard

Sportsnation cancelled I think

ESPN shouldn't compete with the FS1 back n forth banter debate shows, they suck as it is, no reason to suck worse at it

Be nice to see something kinda newsy and not opinion when I eat breakfast, or at least make me laugh

ESPN shouldn't compete with the FS1 back n forth banter debate shows, they suck as it is, no reason to suck worse at it

Be nice to see something kinda newsy and not opinion when I eat breakfast, or at least make me laugh

Espn started them, pti, first take, ath

Best morning show i put on for background is good morning football

It began their downfall with Skip, Stephen A etc

Then they got bailed out when Fox wanted to exploit it...gave ESPN a lifeline

Pablo is great, he and/or mina kimes being on ath is only way ill watch if i see sarah spain or jemele

Plashke is almost at that level of terrible too

They are trying to get back to regular SportsCenter throughout the day

ESPN is doing better now I think

I don’t watch ath, but I do watch PTI consistently. I’ve been watching it daily for the past 10 years. Love those guys

It makes sense, its basically now

Sportscenter
First take
Nfl live
Cfb live
2 hour rydholm shows

Definitely good enough to have on background tv on non soccer game days

I don’t watch ath, but I do watch PTI consistently. I’ve been watching it daily for the past 10 years. Love those guys

Ath depends on panelists for me, big reali fan though
I love lebatard but the format is the worst
Pti is the goat, some of the stuff wilbon says though is really dumb, his anti stats and name dropping are annoying
High noon good start

I saw TK said in his mind when he and wilbon retire that he think pablo and bomani should takeover

They burned me out on sports talk/debate, think it's hilarious FS1 came in a few years after that candle burned

I do like a couple of the personalities but it's typically rehashing old news anyway, we got spoiled with too much access too quickly. Hard Knocks is only kinda interesting anymore

Back