****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Hes captain too which is more surprising, thought for sure it would be kane or verts

Maybe they are waiting until hes actually charged?

Ridiculous that Spurs who pay him all this money have to lose him for these Asian games when they just had the World Cup

They chose too

Its a u23 tournament so they didnt have to, but all sk men need 2 years military service by 29, athletes get out of it if they win something of distinction

This was the beat chance for him to do it

Now they play vietnam in semis

Japan sent a weaker squad, the u21s, to prepare them for olympics

Uzbekistan u23s are really good mate

At the actual asian u23 tourney earlier this year the uzbeks walked it, crushed korea 4-0

Before the game today uzbeks had most goals in tourney after china

I’m confused about that I thought they weren’t involved in qualifying yet. , I thought they were seeded

With the creation of the UEFA Nations League starting in 2018,[6][7][8][9] the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League will be linked with UEFA Euro qualifying, providing teams another chance to qualify for UEFA Euro 2020.

The main qualifying process will now begin in March 2019 instead of immediately in September 2018 following the 2018 FIFA World Cup, and will end in November 2019

Its super confusing, but basiccally if you win your nations league, you get an extra life so to speak by getting into the qualifying playoff if you dont make it through group stage

The problem for Man U was Spurs we’re vulnerable in the first 30 and they didn’t take advantage. Now it’s champagne football just about it

Back